• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Moody Malky is bad Mmmackay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, fuckety fuck fuck. This is gonna take some wrangling to get this pass out. The 20th is my Birthday. May have to pre-emptively plan something for just before or after with the wife, freeing up the 20th for the drinkies.

My guess would be the game will be moved to Sunday.

Yeah Jon, it'll be moved. Early sat or 4pm sunday. Might risk a flight out sat evening.

Hmm, fuckety fuck fuck. This is gonna take some wrangling to get this pass out. The 20th is my Birthday. May have to pre-emptively plan something for just before or after with the wife, freeing up the 20th for the drinkies.
... Hang on... It's your birthday?

Then tell her the best present is to mind the kids while you go on the lash. It's YOUR day

Hasn't been confirmed yet.

Personally I think he was. Since the day he arrived here he came in acting as of he owned the place. Most newbs are a bit more reserved in their first few weeks.

I often wonder how people get the time to be such cunts, like to the scale we've seen with Spag, and many before..

I'm a massive cunt, self admittedly huuugee, but I'm far too busy to fully commit to it on here

I often wonder how people get the time to be such cunts, like to the scale we've seen with Spag, and many before..

I'm a massive cunt, self admittedly huuugee, but I'm far too busy to fully commit to it on here

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. I think you're doing a cracking job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom