• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Moody Malky is bad Mmmackay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article=LMA]The SCM wish to clarify the position in relation to recent reports and speculation regarding matters alleged to have arisen during Spag’s time at SCM.

In the course of a search of 10,000 posts sent to and from other posters during Spag’s membership at SCM, in relation to other matters, it emerged that Spag had, it seems, posted a couple of one line posts that were, with the benefit of hindsight, very regrettable and disrespectful of other cultures. These were two posts sent in private at a time Spag felt under great pressure and when he was letting off steam to a fellow poster during some friendly SCM banter. That said, Spag believes he could and should have conducted himself better on these two isolated occasions. The precise details need to remain private for the time being until any ban is lifted.

Spag has said that he will be fully co-operating with Fabio's investigation and that he looks forward to putting the record straight thereafter.[/article]

Can't say I've ever really noticed that Spaghetti Legs was a cunt or whatever.

I always got him and SilverSean mixed up, though.

Just to clarify for future insulting then, 'your ma is a boot' and 'I've been in your ma's boot' are ok to insult people with, but don't start with any of the ma's ruined hole's, don't mention battering it, or her being a bitch?
Ha ha................. doh

BvhRwuKIMAAljlt.png:large

Can I just say I called Spag out on being a massive cunt with racist tendencies many months ago, and have never had dealings with him since.

I smell vindication.

Yep, I've been avoiding him for months, he was always looking to start something.

Lol, here's one of them out from under his rock!

Stick your assumptions up your mothers battered arse rubans and while you're at it tell the bitch i'll be around later to ruin that hole again, you can watch and wank off to it if you like.
Lol, I come in this morning and see this, glad I did go out for that drink last night 🙂, touched a nerve?
I really don't have anything clever or elequent to retort that with but since you have already resorted to moms and anals.
You sir are truly are this forum's first Thunder Cunt, after 9 years at this place thought I'd seen everything but that post and one previous one was a personal meltdown and funny as fuck.

Lol, I come in this morning and see this, glad I did go out for that drink last night 🙂, touched a nerve?
I really don't have anything clever or elequent to retort that with but since you have already resorted to moms and anals.
You sir are truly are this forum's first Thunder Cunt, after 9 years at this place thought I'd seen everything but that post and one previous one was a personal meltdown and funny as fuck.

He is an ex-poster, Rubans. He has ceased to be.

Looks like the LMA are backpeddling on their support for Malky. Yesterday they were all 'its just banter' today they're shitting themselves and saying anything that was offensive is wrong mkay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom