• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Moody Malky is bad Mmmackay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all a pack of cunts.

The last like I got was from Spaghetti Legs before his demise.

Now he's gone.... what the fuck am I supposed to do?????

When I log on and see that he's the last person to like me.... I get almost as emotional as when I heard of Ross Barkley's injury.

You're all a pack of cunts.

The last like I got was from Spaghetti Legs before his demise.

Now he's gone.... what the fuck am I supposed to do?????

When I log on and see that he's the last person to like me.... I get almost as emotional as when I heard of Ross Barkley's injury.

Lame attempt at "likes" fishing right here folks

So Lord Ouseley says that after 10,000 personal texts were examined that Mackay was in the wrong but on the other hand looking at the personal emails of the Chief Exec of the PL is completely wrong.

Stunning hypocrisy by the ruling elite as ever.

And of course Mackay was wrong before anyone suggests I'm defending him. Your mum, your sister, etc etc....

So, not wanting to be Spaghetti Legs Mk II, but is it just me who feels a bit sorry for Mackay and the other guy? Aren't these private communications? Do people not have a right for things clearly intended to be private to remain private?

Maybe on balance the law's right on this (I couldn't say for sure) but it does seem harsh to ruin a person's career just because he's a bit racist.

So, not wanting to be Spaghetti Legs Mk II, but is it just me who feels a bit sorry for Mackay and the other guy? Aren't these private communications? Do people not have a right for things clearly intended to be private to remain private?

Maybe on balance the law's right on this (I couldn't say for sure) but it does seem harsh to ruin a person's career just because he's a bit racist.

I'm sort of with you here. Why have these two been singled out? Why have they gone through 10000 personal messages?

If this is going to happen then who is else is going to be investigated? It seems that this was Vincent Tans smoking gun when he sacked Mackay for being not being up to the job. Mackay goes to sue, gets shown the smoking gun. Retracts, apologises and hopes it will all go away.

It's a set up but to be set up you kinda have to be in the wrong in the first place.

But I'm sure there's many more of his ilk out there.

I'm sort of with you here. Why have these two been singled out? Why have they gone through 10000 personal messages?

If this is going to happen then who is else is going to be investigated? It seems that this was Vincent Tans smoking gun when he sacked Mackay for being not being up to the job. Mackay goes to sue, gets shown the smoking gun. Retracts, apologises and hopes it will all go away.

It's a set up but to be set up you kinda have to be in the wrong in the first place.

But I'm sure there's many more of his ilk out there.

I'm sure he's no worse than plenty of others. But I don't much like the principle anyway. If there's evidence of discrimination, let's see it and deal with it. But these messages are essentially just the contents of a slightly bigoted mind.

Who cares? People should be able to think what they want.

What was the possible sequence of events?

- Tan's interfering was making it very hard for Mackay to do his job.
- Mackay was becoming a nuisance for Tan so is fired.
- Mackay feels hard done by so looks for damages.
- Tan sweeps the communication records for bargaining power and leverage over Mackay.
- FINDS IT.
- Mackay withdraws his claim for damages and goes quietly.
- Tan waits like the super villain he is and comes forward with this info where Mackay looks to be getting Palace Job.

Or

Was their internal complaints against Mackay and Tan had the records checked and then sacked him? Either way Tan went out of his way to fuck Mackay over by making the info public the other day.

I'm sure he's no worse than plenty of others. But I don't much like the principle anyway. If there's evidence of discrimination, let's see it and deal with it. But these messages are essentially just the contents of a slightly bigoted mind.

That's what niggles me about this. On top of the nature of the content itself, which is obviously offensive, you've got Tan conspiring to ruin his ex-employee's career due to some kind of bitter vendetta. Sadly, if similar raids went on at other clubs, I suspect half of the coaching staff and directors would find themselves in a similar mess.

That's what niggles me about this. On top of the nature of the content itself, which is obviously offensive, you've got Tan conspiring to ruin his ex-employee's career due to some kind of bitter vendetta. Sadly, if similar raids went on at other clubs, I suspect half of the coaching staff and directors would find themselves in a similar mess.

Yep, I can imagine Tan in his office, stroking his cat, (not an euphemism) thinking he's some sort of Bond Villain.

I thought Tan was well within his rights to sack Mackay though. They spent a lot of money last summer, allegedly more than budgeted for the entire season, and then Mackay started whining to the media that he needed more money to spend in January.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp offered a bizarre defence of under-fire former Cardiff manager Malky Mackay, saying: "He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile."

Surely isn't that the bare minimum expected of a human being.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp offered a bizarre defence of under-fire former Cardiff manager Malky Mackay, saying: "He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile."

Surely isn't that the bare minimum expected of a human being.
He also hasn't bitten anyone.

And unlike one Ugueth Urbina, I don't think he's ever tried to set somebody on fire.

"He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile."

It's a fantastic introduction. Real Sunday Night at the London Palladium stuff: 'He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is NOT a paedophile. Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for...Gary Barlow!!!!'

Down for Dec 20th mate.
Hmm, fuckety fuck fuck. This is gonna take some wrangling to get this pass out. The 20th is my Birthday. May have to pre-emptively plan something for just before or after with the wife, freeing up the 20th for the drinkies.

This. I've already been hearing references on the radio, in so many words, to the supposed need to get people like Mackay in a classroom and teach them "the right way to think". It's straight out of Maoist China FFS. What thoughts are going to be policed next?

The game will more than likely be a 12.45 on the Saturday 20th, or moved to Sunday 21st mate.

It's a fantastic introduction. Real Sunday Night at the London Palladium stuff: 'He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is NOT a paedophile. Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for...Gary Barlow!!!!'

Blatant lie, of course.

It's well known within the industry that Gary Barlow inflicted a horrific reign of sexual abuse upon poor little Mark Owen, who till this day still can't bring himself to escape his clutches, no doubt borne out of his deep insecurities and forlorn hope that Gary will one day love him too.

Robbie Williams got in on the act once as well, when a cocktail of drugs and tour hi jinks got the better of him and he and Gary spit-roasted little Mark until his voice broke. That's why they split up.

Why do you think they're all so fucked up on downers and meds? Worst kept secret ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom