• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Next Forest Manager

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home and A Gay

Active
A mate of mine who is a coach at Aston Villa has told me that Forest have approached the club asking for permission to speak with Kevin Macdonald as regarding the Forest job.
I can't find a price for this anywhere so if anyone does let me know asap via p.m or this thread.
It's worth a fiver or a tenor at least.

I've looked, can't find anything.

Will pop into will hill tomorrow, cheers for the heads up.

I'm guessing the odds have fairly shortened now. Nice work Home & a Gay!

BBC: Portsmouth boss Steve Cotterill is one of three candidates being interviewed for the Nottingham Forest manager's job, BBC East Midlands Today reports.

Former Barnsley manager Mark Robins and Aston Villa coach Kevin MacDonald are also in line to replace Steve McClaren.

Forest are reluctant to pay compensation for their new manager and last week called off their chase to bring Paul Hart back to the club.

But former Notts County boss Cotterill would command a fee.

Cotterill joined Pompey in June 2010 after a successful stint at Meadow Lane in which he guided the team to promotion from League Two.

Former Liverpool midfielder MacDonald is a respected member of the Villa coaching set-up and had a spell in charge of the club in 2010.

Robins has been out of work since being resigning as Barnsley boss at the end of last season.

[quote author=Home and A Gay link=topic=47149.msg1410784#msg1410784 date=1318283724]
A mate of mine who is a coach at Aston Villa has told me that Forest have approached the club asking for permission to speak with Kevin Macdonald as regarding the Forest job.
I can't find a price for this anywhere so if anyone does let me know asap via p.m or this thread.
It's worth a fiver or a tenor at least.
[/quote]

I went in this morning and got it at fucking 5/2.

Cheers for the heads up if it pays up though, pays for a months supply of baked beans!

No worries lads.
A few of my mates got it at 16s yesterday but the bookies cut the price as soon as the rumour circle starts.
I get the feeling Steve Cotterill will get it now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom