• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 15/16

Anyone see Snoop Dog's instagram?
Ha he's ripping into Josh Scobee.
Why did I always have Snoop down as a Raider fan?
I'm probably just stereotyping.

He came on the scene when the Raiders were still in LA. At one point in the early nineties wearing Raiders jerseys and jackets was considered gang related. Haha.

Anybody think New England will go undefeated?

Usually I think it is a stupid question year to year, but with the Patriots, you never know.

Anybody think New England will go undefeated?

Usually I think it is a stupid question year to year, but with the Patriots, you never know.
I had a look at their schedule about 2 weeks ago and it's not that tough.
Giants,Jets and Denver away from Gillette will be awkward but it's very possible.

I had a look at their schedule about 2 weeks ago and it's not that tough.
Giants,Jets and Denver away from Gillette will be awkward but it's very possible.

Yeah. I think Denver is a very likely potential slip up.

Before last week I would not have said that, but that defense is legit. They manhandled the fuck out of Green Bay.

Its not over yet buddy. There is still a chance in the East.

You cannot win with 4 turnovers in 8 games ... What's gonna make that suddenly do a 180? Crawford has been very disappointing after a big contract ... Lawrence hasn't progressed well ...

You cannot win with 4 turnovers in 8 games ... What's gonna make that suddenly do a 180? Crawford has been very disappointing after a big contract ... Lawrence hasn't progressed well ...

That's a fair point, but we could/should have won every one of those games with the exception of the New England game. If we keep playing that hard and the offense reaches its full potential with Romo back.

And I can't believe I'm saying that, but its true we need him. That dumb ass pick six was the difference last night. Although Romo has been known to pull that shit himself, so who knows.

Perhaps you're right and I should focus on the Texans. :)

Goodbye NFL season ... The continued run of cowardly, pathetic play calling, no breaks whatsoever, refs not giving us anything continues ... I'd just sit Lee (whom I think should retire) and Romo for the rest of the season. There's no point.

Goodbye NFL season ... The continued run of cowardly, pathetic play calling, no breaks whatsoever, refs not giving us anything continues ... I'd just sit Lee (whom I think should retire) and Romo for the rest of the season. There's no point.

Every draft I keep expecting us to draft Romo's replacement. He can't have many years left, he gets hurt every time he walks on the field.

How good is Todd Gurley.
I'm never one to buy into the running back hype AP aside but this kid looks phenomenal Rams have an absolute gem.
Next seasons first round draft looks running back top heavy too.
Seems the tide is turning with regards to the position.

The biggest issue the running backs these days are facing is longevity. I can't think of the last running back other than AP that had more than 2 or 3 years of relevance.

Will Gurley be any different? If not the Rams need to capitalize over these next couple of years.

Romo with a shocking opening against Carolina. 3 interceptions with 2 of those leading to TDs.

23-3 to Carolina at HT. Get to fuck with this season

He's just not looked comfortable ... and the sad thing is our defense has held Carolina in check (3 FGs) ... We need a stop on their opening drive in the 2nd half and get a TD, or no chance for a comeback.

I've noticed again - and we'd still be losing if it wasn't the case - that the refs yet again are not giving us blatant calls ... McFadden was hammered without the ball being close to him - no pass interference ... Witten, on Kuch's 2nd pick was hammered with a forearm to the face - that should have been a 15 yarder .. No flag ... Continues a season long trend ... Shite.

Refs are a joke ... they call taunting late late in the game, when on the 1st play - the player was taunting even worse ... piss take.

And Dez is half the player he was last year ... 3rd straight game he's dropped passes he should have caught ...

Bears upset the Packers at Lambeau field. Greenbay have now lost 4 out of the last 5 games.

Green Bay is playing Dallas in a few weeks that should help.

Heres hoping this is Romo's last season at the helm in Dallas, we need to start looking for a long term replacement.

You think Jerry will use his first pick on a signal caller? Not sure there's an immediate impact man. Goff and Cook probably the safest choices. Lynch from Memphis because he's taller than Godzilla. Or will he go full Jerry and try to pry Manziel away from Cleveland.

Green Bay is playing Dallas in a few weeks that should help.

Heres hoping this is Romo's last season at the helm in Dallas, we need to start looking for a long term replacement.

Nah - don't be silly. If he's healthy - he's still a top player.

You think Jerry will use his first pick on a signal caller? Not sure there's an immediate impact man. Goff and Cook probably the safest choices. Lynch from Memphis because he's taller than Godzilla. Or will he go full Jerry and try to pry Manziel away from Cleveland.

I keep on seeing Lynch mentioned as a top 10 player. Is he really that good? I think we need to get an impact secondary player (that kid at Florida?) and we should draft a QB in the 2nd/3rd round. Manziel will get released - so he'll probably get a chance to be our back up, or 3rd stringer.

Lynch plays in the American, so you can argue he doesn't play against great competition. Threw 7 TDs in the first half yesterday though. He makes a lot of intermediate completions, between ten and twenty. And he's six foot six/seven but moves like a much smaller man. Memphis's O-line isn't anything to write home about, but Lynch looks comfortable in the pocket, doesn't panic under pressure. He has improved a lot this season in all areas. Top ten? People know what they're getting with Goff and Cook, and perhaps Goff hasn't quite lit things up as he looked like he might. Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of first round interest gravitate toward Lynch as we approach the draft.

I'm not sold on any college quarterbacks coming out this year, and no way jose on Manziel.

None of it matters though because we all know that IF Jerry goes for a quarterback he'll probably fuck it up anyway.

Antonio Brown with one of the oddest touchdown celebrations I've ever seen. Perhaps he was trying to give himself a vasectomy.

Back
Top Bottom