• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 15/16

A year later and you could have had Fournette.
Shame that.

That kid looks incredible ...

I do wonder if the 'RB' is about to make a comeback ... They've been 'pushed' aside the last few years for pass heavy offenses, but as you see these phenomenal talents come up, maybe it will shift the tide again ...

we'll fuck it up too because a) we shouldn't draft a QB (I'd be happy to take a risk on RG III as a back up) and b) there's no real player who can fix our issues (a proper defensive playmaker)

I can see Jerry Jones making a move for RGIII or Johny football.

I can see Jerry Jones making a move for RGIII or Johny football.

I'm pretty certain - unless they fall in love with one of the 'top 5' QBs available - they'll take on of them. Johnny football seems to have tried really hard this year but he's got some serious serious issues - and I don't know if he should bother playing football until they're sorted. He'll make a living from football if he sorts his head out. I actually think RGIII may still be a QB - his ego got far far too big, and he's been humbled beyond belief now and should have a chip the size of montana on his shoulder ... 1-2 years under Romo and he'll have a mature O-line with 26-28 year olds like Martin, Frederick, Collins and Smith protecting him ... Could work. But it's the Cowboys, so it won't!

Seahawks or Steelers are my picks, both getting very very hot at the right time. Panthers are extremely good but I think they may be getting a wee bit too cocky.

Let's see where this stands after next week.

I keep on thinking about Sandler's song 'The Lonesome Kicker' ... and some LACES out! (ace ventura)

I keep on thinking about Sandler's song 'The Lonesome Kicker' ... and some LACES out! (ace ventura)
Lynch back too.
They were terrible today offensively so I think they can only get better.

Yah but defense has now given up 1 offensive TD in 5 games ... What a defense.
It's unbelievable.
Michael Bennett was sensational today and Kam and Sherman just doing what they always do.
Carolina will be very interesting.

I think whoever wins the Panthers vs Seahawks game will win the SB.
Steelers wont win it. Shame that Dalton was injured or the Bengals would have knocked them out.

That may be but he's been one of the best QBs this season. McCarron is inexperienced to say the least.

McCarron almost won them the game.
He's not good but at least he showed some bottle when it counted the most.
Something Dalton has never done.

McCarron almost won them the game.
He's not good but at least he showed some bottle when it counted the most.
Something Dalton has never done.

mccarron is a winner - comes from a big program, knows how to let others do the work and when he needed to, he made a key play (though I'm still positive Greene should have been flagged - check him as the ball is snapped).

As FYI - I'm seeing more journalists (non-Cowboy fans!) mention that the refs cocked up big time when they let Shazier's hit go (crown of helmet) that killed Bernado and that POrter wasn't flagged too (negating Pacman's Adam's flag) ...

I thought Shazier's hit should have been flagged. What was really distasteful, however, was his preening around and dancing afterwards while Bernard received prolonged attention. I wanted Pittsburgh to win mainly as I think Kansas will be better opponents for New England - but sympathies went to Cincinnati at that stage. The Bengals obviously fed off this incident and it almost cost Pittsburgh the game - until of course the stupidity at the end.

Alabama wins the national championship. Great game of football. Clemson gave everything.

Kiffin must have spiked Saban's coffee this morning. That onside kick was the least Saban call ever. Getting all fancy, using tight ends and shit.

I thought Shazier's hit should have been flagged. What was really distasteful, however, was his preening around and dancing afterwards while Bernard received prolonged attention.

It was an insane hit - crown of helmet, which is in the NFL rule book as a 'big no no' ...

Now they're gonna ban Beercroft for 3 games ... I think it's a fair thing - if he's continually being fined, but where was this for notorious violates in the past?

Saban is gonna be remembered as one of the greatest of all time ... he's 1 off Bear now.

His four Alabama titles have come in more concentrated period of excellence than Bryant achieved too. Four in seven, only Leahy's Irish can really compete with that. And you have to consider that they'd basically been a nonsense for a decade, since Gene Stallings, before Saban took over. And the margins of the last two seasons when they didn't win the title - the kick six and the semi-final Sugar Bowl. I'd say this is the most dominant dynasty 1A has seen, and it has been built in a hard division of a hard conference.

Clemson will be back next year though. 13 returning starters, including Watson. I think Bama only have seven or eight. And they have road games in Ole Miss, the Vols (who I think will put it together next year - they threw away some big games this season, otherwise they'd have won the east, and have a lot of returning starters), and LSU. And USC in Jerrytown for the opener.

His four Alabama titles have come in more concentrated period of excellence than Bryant achieved too. Four in seven, only Leahy's Irish can really compete with that. And you have to consider that they'd basically been a nonsense for a decade, since Gene Stallings, before Saban took over. And the margins of the last two seasons when they didn't win the title - the kick six and the semi-final Sugar Bowl. I'd say this is the most dominant dynasty 1A has seen, and it has been built in a hard division of a hard conference.

Clemson will be back next year though. 13 returning starters, including Watson. I think Bama only have seven or eight. And they have road games in Ole Miss, the Vols (who I think will put it together next year - they threw away some big games this season, otherwise they'd have won the east, and have a lot of returning starters), and LSU. And USC in Jerrytown for the opener.

Not much to argue with there.

Very impressed with Watson on yesterdays showing. Hopefully he gets one more shot at the national championship next year.

Hahaha.
Janis catches the hail Mary to tie the game.
These playoffs have been the goat.
What a throw by Rodgers though.

Back
Top Bottom