• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 15/16

This is a mugfest.
Neither of these clowns can Qb a team with serious ambitions of winning anything.

Wow that Bryant catch is fucking phenomenal.
That athleticism is unbelievable.
Steelers defence coming up big too.

Can't believe I've seen Alex Smith,Brian Hoyer,Aj McCarrron and now Landry Jones in the playoffs.
Knew the Afc was rancid this year.

Ben done for the year and so are the steelers.
Can't win a game with an idiot at Qb.

Hahahahahahaha.
The choke of all chokes.
Burfict you tramp.
Fucking love this.
Cincinatti scum.

Ben is a FUCKING SOLDIER!!
The Bengals are a joke. What a fucking fall apart.
AND WE ARE STILL ALIVE BABY.

Pumped up steroid ridden tramps lose their mind.
It's up there with the most ridiculous things I've seen in sport.

The Cincinatti Browns.
Actually swipe that the Browns showed some dignity when they choked.
That Burfict hit on Antonio Brown was fucking disgusting.
Hope he gets the mother of all bans.

Not sure that hit by Shazier was exactly Hallal either ...

Nasty game ...
Feel bad for Marvin Lewis - I hope they keep him, they can be a very dangerous team next year yet again.

I hope Berfick gets kicked out of the league for a year. That was fucking rotten.

Not sure that hit by Shazier was exactly Hallal either ...

Nasty game ...
Feel bad for Marvin Lewis - I hope they keep him, they can be a very dangerous team next year yet again.
He can't control his players.
Nice guy and decent coach but 0-7 in the playoffs is terrible.
Nice guys rarely win championships.
Until Ben got injured Steelers were dominant.
Best team won.

I hope Berfick gets kicked out of the league for a year. That was fucking rotten.
lined him up from fucking miles away too, so it's not like he can argue it was an unfortunate misjudgment. Worry about big-booze-supplying-ben's fitness for playoffs though...

lined him up from fucking miles away too, so it's not like he can argue it was an unfortunate misjudgment. Worry about big-booze-supplying-ben's fitness for playoffs though...

Primetime & LT were discussing this on NFL.com. Interesting debate - both made valid points.

I think Shazier's hit was as vicious and as dirty (helmet to helmet) and no flag. Great player though.

A few other thoughts/questions:
  1. Munchak was an idiot - who pulls a man's hair?
  2. I also don't get how Joey Porter was on the field without a flag ... Isn't that against the rules?
  3. Surprising to see Mr. Harrison still playing! Remember what he was known for ... ? ;)
  4. How about that catch by Bryant? Do people think it was a catch? I swear the NFL confuses me about that word -

Haha.
Bitter cowboy fans are great.
I suppose they can sympathise with massive chokers like the Bengals.
Always looking for excuses.

Haha.
Bitter cowboy fans are great.
I suppose they can sympathise with massive chokers like the Bengals.
Always looking for excuses.

No one's bitter ... Cowboys were shite this year, and cocked up last year well before that catch (which isn't really the question here - I would have asked the same of Golden Tate's catch earlier on) ... Just don't see how that what Bryant did last night was a catch - he never had full control in the two replays I saw.

I don't get why you cannot debate things properly without your idiotic comments ... Are the non Cowboy fans also 'bitter Cowboy fans' now? Grow up and discuss, or just say you don't give a fuck and move on ...

Picks today:

Seahawks will win by 2 TDs
Skins should beat a poor GB.

Last edited:
we'll fuck it up too because a) we shouldn't draft a QB (I'd be happy to take a risk on RG III as a back up) and b) there's no real player who can fix our issues (a proper defensive playmaker)
Adolphus Washington might be available in the second round.
Beast of a dt who would suit your lot.
I really think that ye will take a running back in the first round and there's loads of very good options so maybe a trade can be done for some 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Adolphus Washington might be available in the second round.
Beast of a dt who would suit your lot.
I really think that ye will take a running back in the first round and there's loads of very good options so maybe a trade can be done for some 2nd and 3rd round picks.

There's no Gurley this year though ... Elliot seems to be a stud, but he seems to be an idiot. Maybe trading up into the late 1st round is an option - though I do like Darren McFadden ...

I like the Alabama DT (I forget his name now) but he's not a top 5 pick ... and Bosa, based on what I'm reading, isn't overrated. No top rated QB ... Shite time to have a shit shit record.

I'm more curious to see what Cleveland do ... Good bye Johnny Football (I am starting to feel bad for him - he seems like he has serious issues with excess), and will they take Lynch Goff or the MSu kid (cook?)?

Back
Top Bottom