• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2016/17 Season

Yess!
If we can just stop them on the next drive then maybe we dont have to go to sleep at HT

Cmom now Rodgers finish off that under performing d before Garrett gets them in at half time.

Pass interference on Witten there definitely.

The refs in the NFL have the hardest job imo ... I still don't REALLY get how holding is called on OL (as it happens every play it seems) ... but they've been terrible overall this year ... too many flags

The refs in the NFL have the hardest job imo ... I still don't REALLY get how holding is called on OL (as it happens every play it seems) ... but they've been terrible overall this year ... too many flags
I know being a corner back in the league is becoming impossible also.

yup - good point ... though i think here the 'picking' plays being run more and more as as problematic as the rules changes.

21-13 at half time ...
The game will go as Rodgers goes - if he can cool off, the Cowboys can win ... If not, the Pack should.

There have been some very poor decisions on pass interference this season. Flags thrown everywhere. (Autocorrect said slags btw, that would have been much better)

There have been some very poor decisions on pass interference this season. Flags thrown everywhere. (Autocorrect said slags btw, that would have been much better)
If auto-correct is using slags instead of flags on your phone then something is wrong.
Or very right.
*nudge nudge*

yup - good point ... though i think here the 'picking' plays being run more and more as as problematic as the rules changes.

21-13 at half time ...
The game will go as Rodgers goes - if he can cool off, the Cowboys can win ... If not, the Pack should.
The problem for Dallas is the only way to stop him in this form is to keep him on the sidelines.
That means running the ball more than usual which coaches refuse to do.
Especially if they're behind.

Back
Top Bottom