• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2016/17 Season

That was an odd game ...
  • really bad TOs (Whitehead), check
  • really bad penalties negating big plays (Escobar x2, etc etc), check.
And yet, we managed to win a game we really didn't deserve to win.

How? only big reception of the game (Dez vs safety coverage), key TO on them (fumble on punt return) & the refs not calling a penalty on a hit to the facemask on the 2 point converstion.

I guess it's better to be lucky than good ...

How many times havent we seen the other top teams win on a day like yesterday?
Good quality to have that.

Very impressed by the Vikings defence. Thought Rhodes was outstanding.

Our own defence was very good and Sean Lee aswell. Amazing season he's having.

Wow Khalil Mack is just phenomenal.
The speed and raw power is just freakish.
When do we start taking the Raiders seriously?

Wow Khalil Mack is just phenomenal.
The speed and raw power is just freakish.
When do we start taking the Raiders seriously?

Like a few weeks ago?

They're going to be a headache for EVERY team in the playoffs.
As good as the Cowboys imo, AND have what the Cowboys lack - fucking playmakers on the defensive side of the ball.

Like a few weeks ago?

They're going to be a headache for EVERY team in the playoffs.
As good as the Cowboys imo, AND have what the Cowboys lack - fucking playmakers on the defensive side of the ball.

Will Gregory be back in week 15? Still have som hope for him.

Read now that he is set to return against the Lions in week 16.

I really hope so ... Unlike McClain - who's a fucking incredible MLB - he actually is interested in getting his on track (I hope he succeeds, even if he doesn't play in the NFL) and has been around the team non-stop, working out, learning, in rehab etc ... He's coming into a great environment though - Dak & elliot are two young guns who've handled the pressure/fame well.

79QgChc.gif

we played like absolute shit, and yet the giants could do nothing bar one play ... tough tough loss, but the last two weeks, the offense has struggled against two really good defenses the last two weeks (Minnesota & NYG), and it doesn't help when your top WR causes 2 of the 3 TOs (if not all 3).

Next game against Tampa won't be easy - they've won 5 straight, and are looking to make the playoffs. I guess we'll see then if Dak's hit his rookie wall, or not. Zeke certainly hasn't -

Might be a kick up the arse for you. There's plenty of teams capable of beating you if certain things happen.

If Flacco gets hot you may not make the Superbowl

Might be a kick up the arse for you. There's plenty of teams capable of beating you if certain things happen.

If Flacco gets hot you may not make the Superbowl

There's plenty of teams that can beat any team - it's the NFL ... As long as we're in AT&T, we'll have a chance -

Flacco plays in the AFC mate - he won't stop us unless you mean IN the super bowl! ;)

Packers and Steelers getting hot at the right time too.
Dallas and Detroit in a few weeks could decide home field advantage in January.
Who'd have predicted that in September.

Packers and Steelers getting hot at the right time too.
Dallas and Detroit in a few weeks could decide home field advantage in January.
Who'd have predicted that in September.

I really don't know what to make out of the Seahawks - which is it, the team I think is the best in the NFC or the shower of shite that ROdgers destroyed yesterday?

I said it after week 1, the Giants team is fucking dangerous - great d ... if Eli can figure it out, they can do what they normally do as a wild card (I don't believe the Cowboys will lose 3 straight now - though we're wobbling!)

Lions are impressive too - that's the NFL for you.

Pittsburgh won't win the AFC - it's between KC & NE imo.

we played like absolute shit, and yet the giants could do nothing bar one play ... tough tough loss, but the last two weeks, the offense has struggled against two really good defenses the last two weeks (Minnesota & NYG), and it doesn't help when your top WR causes 2 of the 3 TOs (if not all 3).

Next game against Tampa won't be easy - they've won 5 straight, and are looking to make the playoffs. I guess we'll see then if Dak's hit his rookie wall, or not. Zeke certainly hasn't -

We're at home vs Tampa though. Good place to start getting everything back on track.
Never a good thing losing but it might get us to refocus again.

With home field advantage we're in with a chance at least in the play offs.

Well that was harder than it should have been, it was like watching Liverpool play making a mountain out of a mole hill.

4 wins on the spin got us back on top of the division.
Cinci, Clevelend and Baltimore to come (weirdly all our divisional rivals) and we only need to win 2 now.
Happy to make the playoffs with this D.

Terrible breaks (no pun intended) for Mariota (out for season) & Carr (Raiders were a really really dangerous team, and he's out for the season). Both with broken legs

Yeah real pity for the Raiders.
I told you all.
Its Dallas year.

Bastard cunts.

Back
Top Bottom