• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2020/2021 season

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Another season begins ...

Will Burrow go 1?
Will the Skins draft the OSU DE and become the most feared line along with SF's?
Big Ben returns.
Where will Tom Brady play? And Philip Rivers?
Will Mahomie repeat?
Will Prescott get an extension, or is the franchise tag the end of his fairy tale career in Big D?
Will the Bills with all their cap space end Bill's AFC East dominance?

Can see us drafting a safety or a cornerback in the first round. Are there any decent free agents this year?
We need to tie down Prescott and Cooper.

Can see us drafting a safety or a cornerback in the first round. Are there any decent free agents this year?
We need to tie down Prescott and Cooper.

Prescott is gone imo within a year if not sooner if he's franchised without a contract extension.

Houston Texans going to the Super Bowl next year, you heard it here first, despite Bill O'Brian's best efforts.

Will Hansern actually bother with FF this year?

Haha, finishing 8th without knowing anything about FF and not being part of the draft was alright I reckon.
Will defo be in this year, and part of the draft :)

NFL supposedly close to moving to 14 playoff teams, with an extra regular season game as well.

Only number 1 seed in each conference would get a bye, 2-7 would all play each other Wild Card weekend.

Will never complain about more football, but do not really think this is necessary, not like the 6 seed is regularly challenging for the Super Bowl year to year.

Move is all about money of course, hope they know, pigs get fat, and hogs get slaughtered.

Where will Tom Brady play?

Not the Patriots ... damn ...

Houston just fucked up their team - giving away one of the best WRs in football for a 2nd and David Johnson. Great trade for Cardinals.

Diggs off to Buffalo for a 1 (see Houston?) ... Buffalo is on the right way up.

Patriots lost two key defensive studs - Collins and Van Noy.

Cowboys franchised Dak - i.e. we don't know if you're good enough, signed Coop to 100 mill over 5 years and lost Byron Jones to Miami.

Baltimore is building a heck of a defense again.

Cam Newton has asked to be traded now aswell.

That Hopkins trade is nuts!

Excellent news re Cooper. Byron got paid. Big money!

Cam Newton has asked to be traded now aswell.

That Hopkins trade is nuts!

Excellent news re Cooper. Byron got paid. Big money!

I would have let Cooper go, and made the Hopkins trade ... Cooper is an average WR away from Dallas ... and he quit on the team against the Jets, Patriots and Eagles ... He's not a 'winner'

I would have let Cooper go, and made the Hopkins trade ... Cooper is an average WR away from Dallas ... and he quit on the team against the Jets, Patriots and Eagles ... He's not a 'winner'

Didnt he play through injury in some of those games?
I want to see him in this team going forward first, with other coaches and play calling.
In some away games we were just appalling all over.

I thought I read that he's far better on the road that at home, mate... No?

I thought I read that he's far better on the road that at home, mate... No?

Flip it mate - he was terrible on the road, a 'top 3' WR at home ...
remember his massive 200+ yard game against Green Bay (after the drop INT etc) etc

Love the McCoy & Ha-Ha pick ups ...

P.S. We're fucked.

I'm not betting against the patriots ... but if I'm you, you guys offer your #1 for the next two years to us for Dak ... Bill makes him a legend and we wallow in continued misery

I mean....it'll be interesting to see what the bucs can do like?

CEE DEEEE LAMB!

Love the pick! Probably the highest rated WR falls to 17th.
Encouraging that the HC and front Office goes best player available over needs when the opportunity was there.

Loads of great defensive options to pick on Day 2 and 3 to help the defence out aswell.

Very happy with Diggs. We’ve had a fantastic draft so far.

Diggs should be a solid NFL CB - surprised he got to 51.
Was hoping for the Mizzou DT if I'm honest in 3rd - don't know much about the Oklahoma DT.
Love teh 4th round pic - boom or bust pick

Diggs should be a solid NFL CB - surprised he got to 51.
Was hoping for the Mizzou DT if I'm honest in 3rd - don't know much about the Oklahoma DT.
Love teh 4th round pic - boom or bust pick

Yeah, the 4th round pick is an interesting one. Saw one of the NFL reporters tweet that he was a potential 1st rounder. Played through injury in 2019.

Love the draft class of 2020 so far. The 5th round pick looks very good value as well.

Yah Wisconsin center could be our starter next year - needs to add some muscle, but he comes from a running program & is a solid player.
The DE we got from Utah (Anae) is a top 100 player - big steal there. He could easily be taking snaps at 4-3 end or 3-4 OLB (as I think we'll flip formations).

Great draft class - probably the best we've had since Zeke/Jaylon/Collins/Dak.

Elated with the vikings draft. Covered all our weaknesses with some potentially very good players.

Looking forward to us getting knocked out in the playoffs this year

Elated with the vikings draft. Covered all our weaknesses with some potentially very good players.

Looking forward to us getting knocked out in the playoffs this year

You guys should do what was done with Favre ... trade for Rodgers and try to win the chip

Don Shula passed away, 90 years old. The coach with the most wins and the only coach with a perfect 17-0 record in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom