• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL offseason, Draft and 2022/2023 season

Releasing Cooper might be a sign the Cowboys plan to play 12 and 21 personnel a lot more often.

I thought it was strange to give Gallup the contract but clearly they believe in him.

The Jags are spending money about as smartly as I'll spend mine next week in Vegas.

Releasing Cooper might be a sign the Cowboys plan to play 12 and 21 personnel a lot more often.

I thought it was strange to give Gallup the contract but clearly they believe in him.

The Jags are spending money about as smartly as I'll spend mine next week in Vegas.

The rumors are that cooper pissed off dak "black cousins".
We just didn't throw to him enough...

Jags signing a lot of odd players imo ... released their best lb though

Very deflated about losing Gregory... gut punch ...

Broncos saying the’ve got Gregory. Jeeez

After an hour to digest ... I'm going to 'try' and put a positive spin on it.

his body has little wear and tear for a 29 year old, but his production is average - 6 sacks last year.
70 million for that kind of production is an overpay.
We can get a Chandler Jones or Von Miller for less money, and they have proven production.
We can sign Armstrong (24), 1 less sack than Gregory last year for much less and try to sign one of the above (or improve LB core with signing Wagner).

I think Cooper pissed of the Joneses with the vaccination stuff as well. It shouldnt matter but I think they didnt like the fact that he wasnt available.

What they do after Gregory opted for the Broncos is the important thing. Might have to go after someone in free agency and spend a bit.

I think Cooper pissed of the Joneses with the vaccination stuff as well. It shouldnt matter but I think they didnt like the fact that he wasnt available.

What they do after Gregory opted for the Broncos is the important thing. Might have to go after someone in free agency and spend a bit.

Coop is not a typical #1.
One of the best route runners I've ever seen, great hands, deceptively quick and a brilliant team player.
But he's quiet, doesn't make a nuisance of himself and isn't a typical "alpha dog" (which most #1s are).
I think Covid, pissing off dak (if true) & his inability to stay healthy are the issues.
The poor stats aren't his faults - kellen moore didn't scheme this offense right ... or dak is too 'spread the rock' kind of passer.

Raiders trade 1 and 2 for devante Adams... whose college QB was .... Derek carr.

AFC west is the best division in football talent wise

Yep, that was some contract for a soon to be 33-year old.

Not a lot of that is guaranteed by the way. Only a small portion of it, around 30-40 million, is guaranteed. The rest based on appearance and results.

Not a lot of that is guaranteed by the way. Only a small portion of it, around 30-40 million, is guaranteed. The rest based on appearance and results.

Yeah, saw that. It was a lot more than the Cowboys could afford.

He must expect to be suspended. Probably after settling all the lawsuits.

If the NFL want to actually punish him they'll have to make it longer than a year.

He must expect to be suspended. Probably after settling all the lawsuits.

If the NFL want to actually punish him they'll have to make it longer than a year.

Hmmm so basically Baker this year plays for a contract somewhere else, and then deshawn plays next year?

Hmmm so basically Baker this year plays for a contract somewhere else, and then deshawn plays next year?

I thought that might be the plan, but Baker wants out so they might just have to take their chances with Deshaun being available / a back up.

Baker isn't much of a loss, is he ?

I thought that might be the plan, but Baker wants out so they might just have to take their chances with Deshaun being available / a back up.

Baker isn't much of a loss, is he ?

Nope he isn't. Baker wanted out because of Watson links. He asked for a transfer as soon as the Watson links surfaced which the Browns turned down. Some articles have linked him to Colts.

Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for three 2022 draft picks - 1st, 2nd and 4th round and two 2023 draft picks - 4th and 6th round.

Dolphins are giving their new WR Tyreek Hill a 4-year, $120 million extension, including $72.2 million guaranteed,

The $72.2 million becomes fully guaranteed at the start of the 2023 league year. The other $52.535 million is fully guaranteed at signing.

Back
Top Bottom