• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Thread 2012

Aggies mauled the Sooners second half last night. Manziel was fucking ridiculous. Went for two bills on the ground AND in the air. Oklahoma were easily the most overrated team in the rankings (and proof coaches shouldn't be allowed to vote in the poll as it is self-serving), but they're still Oklahoma. That turned into a beasting.

A&M are my team of the year. Rookie coach, redshirt freshman QB, first year in the best conference in college ball. Could have been a disaster. Should have been a disaster after the Sherman era. I didn't think they'd be ready for the SEC. But Sumlin turned that team around. Incredible job. Only Florida and LSU beat them, and those games were tight. I don't remember the last time the Aggies won ten or more in a season, but it was certainly pre-BCS.

Shame the Redskins went out, in hindsight they should have taken RG3 out sooner. After the hit early on he looked very uncomfortable.

Tearing to ACL and LCL they're saying. What the fuck, the first question Shanahan will be asked.

Irish taking a beasting in the BCS right now. 28 zip at the half and that's that.

Coach # 8 fired:

The Jacksonville Jaguars dismissed coach Mike Mularkey after one season, the team announced Thursday.

New general manager Dave Caldwell and owner Shad Khan will discuss Mularkey's firing at a 4 p.m. ET news conference.

Mularkey becomes the eighth NFL coach fired since the regular season ended. Two of those teams have since hired new coaches, with Andy Reid, who was fired by the Eagles, taking over the Chiefs and Doug Marrone joining the Bills.

Playoffs this weekend

GB vs SF, Seattle vs Hotlanta

Houston vs NE, Ravens vs Broncos

San Fran v GB is going to be awesome

I'm not sure I like having a QB called Colin

the speed of Colin for some of those runs , the 56 yard touchdown was great .

Watched a bit of this last night (never been a fan of american sports), and loved watching Holliday run in those two TD's.

Still fell asleep during the 4th quarter though.

Watch the Falcons Seattle game this morning. Tasty game. The Falcons just about shit themselves to victory.

Stole all this from Twitter. Don't shoot the messenger.

Lennay Kekua was Keyser Söze.

Manti Te'o is going to write a book titled, "I didn't have a girlfriend but if I did, this is how I would have dated her"

I always thought one of the perks of being a famous athlete was being able to call real live humans your girlfriend.

Somewhere, there's a "Lennay Kekua lookalike" actress bitter she just lost her dream role in "Manti and Lennay."

fuck me that story is great . Mind Blowing , bizarre and disturbing but great . Apart from Ross's theory on being gay , why else would he do it ? to help his Heisman chances ?

And it's great how he's now claiming he was the victim of a hoax with Notre Dame believing him and standing by him . Guess it's all about the money !
I mean if you've met a bird online and fallen in 'love' , would you not make every effort to finally go and see her if she's been in a serious car crash or on death's door with cancer ? How anyone can believe he's not involved in this i don't know .

Seth Meyers @sethmeyers21: "These Te'o jokes are all very funny but let's all try and remember that a person who never existed is dead."

Seriously , the 'scandals' in football are nothing compared to the US sports . Players doing time for dog fighting rings , players drink driving and killing team mates , players killing their family and topping themselves in front of their coaches , O.J ! , paedo scandals ...and that's just the tip of the iceberg

The guy who was running the fake account is a friend of Te'o, Yet he has apparently been hoaxed by him.

i watch/listen to "mike and mike in the morning" on ESPN the odd time and they're banging on that despite how bizarre this is they think there might be some truth in Te'o's story that he was suckered in . They are basing this on the fact Notre Dame and their Director Jack Swarbrick are putting their necks on the line , believing him and backing him when they don't really need to as he's already finished there . But fucks sake , if the lad can get involved in something like this and carry it on for so long then i'm sure he can lie to them also .

Guess Oprah has another interview to do .

49'ers vs Falcons have been a decent game so far. 28-24 with 8 mins to go of the 4th quarter.

Harbaugh vs Harbaugh

Stud 2nd year QB vs Flaaaaaaacco

Great defense vs one arm Ray Lewis and a defense that held Tom Brady to 0 points in the 2nd half

Going to be a great game. I guess Ray Lewis will retire as a Super Bowl champion.

This whole Ray Lewis retirement shit is way ott.
Hope the 49ers beat the cunts by a Superbowl record winning margin.

Back
Top Bottom