• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Official transfers have started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our opponents in our (and Old Faithful's) first European Cup Final. Don't hear much about them nowadays. Couldn't they have done any better than Farke?

In fairness he might be the right guy for a club whose nickname (as shown on the wall behind him in that pic) is "The Foals". What the Farke?

Targett to Newcastle £12m (in addition to £3m loan fee back in Jan)

Hayden to Norwich on loan

If I were Matic I'm not sure I'd appreciate the clear insinuation that he's some kind of world class child killer.

It's a campaign that's been going on for some time:

Roma’s transfer video campaign has helped to find 12 missing children

[article]In 2019, Roma started using their transfer announcement videos on social media to highlight missing children across the globe. The Serie A club’s campaign has now helped find 12 missing children since it began.[/article]

Carlos Tevez appointed Head Coach of top flight Argentine club Rosario Central

RVN starting work as Head Coach at PSV

Last edited:
They finished 7th out of 18 teams in Poland top flight.

[article]
Academy goalkeeper Jakub Ojrzynski has joined Polish side Radomiak Radom on loan, subject to international clearance.

‘The 19-year-old will spend time plying his trade in the Ekstraklasa, his home country’s top flight.

‘Ojrzynski, a Poland youth international, joined the Reds in 2019 and penned a new long-term contract with the club last summer’.
[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom