• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Official transfers have started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have negotiated a £5million fee with Fulham, who were due compensation despite the 19-year-old attacking midfielder being out of contract at the end of the season. The agreement also includes add-ons that could bump the final cost up by a further £2.7m along with a 20% sell-on clause

We’ve bought out the sell on clause for Kaide Gordon as well. Derby getting some much needed cash, 500 000 £.

Villa have signed Boubucar Kamara - pretty decent catch. Him and Couthino are impressive signings

There's no credible link or even a rumour about this, but would you take Joe Gelhardt from Leeds as a potential back up to Salah?

20 years old, Left footed, built like Rooney, fast, direct, skilful and a lot of heart. Also, he's a Scouser.

There's no credible link or even a rumour about this, but would you take Joe Gelhardt from Leeds as a potential back up to Salah?

20 years old, Left footed, built like Rooney, fast, direct, skilful and a lot of heart. Also, he's a Scouser.

I'm not sure a Leeds squad player could potentially replace Salah. Bowen or Raphina might try give it a go but still won't produce Salah's numbers? Is Gelhardt any good?

I'm not sure a Leeds squad player could potentially replace Salah. Bowen or Raphina might try give it a go but still won't produce Salah's numbers? Is Gelhardt any good?

Yes. Not a direct replacement for Mo at this stage and I'd want to see more of him first, but he's very promising and might well be worth considering in due course.

Stevie's on record as saying Suarez is the best striker he ever played with, so it wouldn't surprise me if he is interested in signing him.

Yes. Not a direct replacement for Mo at this stage and I'd want to see more of him first, but he's very promising and might well be worth considering in due course.
Agreed. He is promising - a better fit than Elliott as a forward and a little ahead of Gordon.

Digne, Coutinho, Kamara, Carlos. Leaving Rangers for Aston Villa makes even more sense now. :p

Reactions: dee
Nice to see another ex-back room staff make it into first team management - after the likes of Steve Cooper and Neil Critchley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom