• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Official transfers have started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Everton also enables him to stay in the area. He was briefly at Brentford (in their pre-Premiership days) but soon went back up North when Burnley came in for him.

He may yet end up regretting it for footballing reasons though. I think they're going to struggle again and, if they do go down this time, what then for him?

Last edited:
I think the key is to either get em like we did with diaz, or have patience to develop then ... but for bigger clubs, that patience is rarely there due to the reality of pressure to win trophies.

Imo the 2 most important things are filtering for good attitude and injury record.

The actual technical quality of the player is usually fairly apparent.

After Botman, Celik's gone too. Lille's title winning squad broken up over the oast few transfer windows.

My First initial thoughts for Malacia’s was to feel sorry for him. He looked so pleased. Then I quickly realised he will end up as bad as the other losers ..so I’m sure he will live and learn…:confused:

Where's Gordon going?
0WmXcZD.gif

Good move for all parties, I think. Juve stocking up on attacking talent: Chiesa-Vlahovic-Di Maria trio looks formidable and they also might sign Zaniolo soon.

Last edited:
They're losing Bernadeschi and Dybala on free's aren't they?

Di Maria is a vastly underrated player Imo.

Also read somewhere they wanted to use Rabiot as bait for Firmino...probably a load of old trash.

Good move for all parties, I think. Juve stocking up on attacking talent: Chiesa-Vlahovic-Di Maria trio looks formidable and they also might sign Zaniolo soon.

He's 34 going on 35 half way through the season. Bench player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom