• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other champions league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its that horrible Swedish cunt of a ref

I think it was the official behind the goal line at fault more than the ref. The ref hesitated and I don't think he would have awarded the penalty if he had been refereeing on his own without "assistance."

If there is one thing Xhaka is good at is making keepers look bad. A few weeks ago it was Ming, now Donnarumma... There is something about the spin he puts on the ball that make it bounce in unexpected directions once the keeper's gloves touch it.

Still the further progress in CL will gives us tons of positive energy and confidence.

I see where you come from, and I can't say I am not the slightest worried. But we should not forget that we have lost 1 of 20 games or so, and is one of the by far best teams in PL. We should be at least 3rd or 4th come may.

We have lost 2 in 6 in the league no?

Hi All

Are any of you kinda scared now that we are in the final few? - I feel kind of really nervous about our team going into the next round plus all the added pressure of having to qualify next year's CL. I really don't know which Liverpool may turn up for these games, still have issues getting over Mane's sending off against City and then witnessing a total collapse of our team, and then there are those horrible draws against Sevilla (fucking don't want to face them). Will our players be overwhelmed by the occasions - that is another fucking worry, and will Lovren's cock go missing again in another game. It's all really too much right now.
MORON

Well put it this way would you rather be talking about next season and that we need a big summer in the transfer market as we can watch the business end of the CL from the sidelines?

Would you fuck.

It's a brilliant time to be in it. Zero expectations and nobody will want to draw us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom