• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other EPL Games 25-27th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I suggest you direct it to the people who started it, so it stops.

Who posted about "Someone thinking James is better than Trent", then..? A direct reference to an argument on another thread, and nothing to do with this thread... I know it wasn't me.

Ten Hag looks like Ted Lasso’s assistant manager wearing that six pence.
They have just about the same ability as a manager as well.

What's the pink card show all about?
F_36jY0WEAAU871

Perfect timing. After a 1-1 draw at the best team in the world.

Thanks, appreciate it. I had no issues with the 1-1 draw at all, but again it highlighted the glaring issue we have had. But at some stage we need to go away to a side and actually win to show we have something about us away from home. So far I think we have only beaten what Wolves, and Newcastle all the others have been a draw right ? We need to show more control away from home when coming up against the other team and their support. The Luton draw was really bad for us.

Not exactly the hostile atmosphere they promised at Goodison

Yeah - I know, seem very welcoming if you ask me. It's always a win-win for them when they play united , - if they win - good for them, if they lose - they know it pisses us off more that united won than they lost. so Win Win Everton game this.

As much as I hate Utd winning any match, maybe the silver lining is this could signal an Everton collapse under the burden of -10

Villa being 1 point off City is mental
Not really, the skill level and ability of the Villa players conpared to City is not that far off. They have players that can hurt them or any team in this league. The one mystry that I cannot solve is why were they so utter shit against us ?

Not really, the skill level and ability of the Villa players conpared to City is not that far off. They have players that can hurt them or any team in this league. The one mystry that I cannot solve is why were they so utter shit against us ?

We were on our A game that day, not even a very good Villa side can touch us at home on our A game and only few sides in world football can match us if they too are on their A game.

Villa at home is the best we've played from minute 1 to 90 all season and probably stretching further back to demolition job we put on against Utd.

City are miles off where they usually are so far.

I am not entirely certain on that - maybe things will improve KDB returns - but right now, they are leaking goals, and have injuries to players who are new to their side and therefore have not been embedded in properly (Nunes, and that Croatian fella from Chelsea they bought). They don't look as fluid as previous seasons and their midfield don't look as solid with no Gundogan type.

I think De Bruyne’a return fixes a lot of issues for them, unfortunately. In fact when him and Stones come back, I think City might be back to their best once again.

I think De Bruyne’a return fixes a lot of issues for them, unfortunately. In fact when him and Stones come back, I think City might be back to their best once again.

De Bruyne is at that stage of his career that I dont think he stays fit for the rest of the season anyway. The days of him being counted as a starting first team player is probably over.

De Bruyne is at that stage of his career that I dont think he stays fit for the rest of the season anyway. The days of him being counted as a starting first team player is probably over.
For the moment I think he's a definite starter but yeah the injuries are mounting up. It should be noted he's older than Thiago !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom