• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't be happy until Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea/Tottenham are sharing all the top prizes again and all will be well in the world. Boring as fuck just like it was from 1992 until 2012 when they shared the premier league trophy between three clubs. Revenue will be up worldwide and we can all pay homage to these great sides and aspire to be like them, only nobody can because they have changed the rules to ensure we can't. Fuck it.

[bcolor=#fcfcff]I will say it again manchester city never get any that sort of thing going our way in games ? and then VAR and the officials in place to stop city not helping ? and how many times you see city players getting lumps kicked out of us ? so every thing manchester city win is not questionable in any sort of way and it feels like double glory [/bcolor]

I genuinely don't understand this one.

I have started to be a bit more sympathetic to the denizens of Blue Fume.

Yes, it's easy to belittle them as tin-foil-hatted lunatics with, in many cases, obviously identifiable mental illness. Yes, we can mock them for being bandwagon-jumping plastic fans who only started supporting when Arab money and Guardiola turned up. And yes, even their pitiable "real" fans know they're a laughing stock and a club that nobody really cares about, and never will.

However, look at the league table. It's February. We have played 27 games and won 26 of them; this is now Liverpool's longest unbeaten run in HISTORY, beating the 37 that concluded in 1894; our last defeat in the league was in 3 January, 2019, and we've only dropped 10 points since.

We're 22 points clear.

Something is up. It's not fair.

I'm gonna have to paraphrase from fume today and you're just gonna have to trust me. There''s a hundred odd new pages of nutjob stuff that I'll attempt to distil:

The lad who represents the fans on their board has come on today saying that not only has city got enough info to get the ban fucked off, (UEFA apparently haven't even got the emails that the newspapers have for some fucking reason) they've also got enough info to destroy Liverpool.

He's talking in riddles so the fume have been left to themselves to figure it all out, so the main theory now is that Liverpool gave this Portuguese kid the leaked all the stuff the logins for the emails, that'll all come out and we'll be wiped out. Seriously. This is what they think.

Also, City have got that much money that they'll wipe out UEFA for the deformation charges, UEFA won't even exist anymore.

Also, because that would actually be better for G14 clubs because they'd just start their own closed shop competition when UEFA has been killed, they've also got enough info on every club in G14 to bring them all down.

This is all going to happen and they'll all be dead happy when they're playing in a whole new competition created by their owners that only contains teams they allow in. All the big clubs in the world will be finished. It'll be a Man Citeh utopia with them playing against Everton in Abu Dhabi every week

I'll be back tomorrow with some more great content x

I'm gonna have to paraphrase from fume today and you're just gonna have to trust me. There''s a hundred odd new pages of nutjob stuff that I'll attempt to distil:

The lad who represents the fans on their board has come on today saying that not only has city got enough info to get the ban fucked off, (UEFA apparently haven't even got the emails that the newspapers have for some fucking reason) they've also got enough info to destroy Liverpool.

He's talking in riddles so the fume have been left to themselves to figure it all out, so the main theory now is that Liverpool gave this Portuguese kid the leaked all the stuff the logins for the emails, that'll all come out and we'll be wiped out. Seriously. This is what they think.

Also, City have got that much money that they'll wipe out UEFA for the deformation charges, UEFA won't even exist anymore.

Also, because that would actually be better for G14 clubs because they'd just start their own closed shop competition when UEFA has been killed, they've also got enough info on every club in G14 to bring them all down.

This is all going to happen and they'll all be dead happy when they're playing in a whole new competition created by their owners that only contains teams they allow in. All the big clubs in the world will be finished. It'll be a Man Citeh utopia with them playing against Everton in Abu Dhabi every week

Glorious

So my journo mate has just text me to say tonight’s Norwich win might cement our league win as finishing 2nd means we’ll win the league. I asked him to explain more and all he would answer in “multiple hackers” He won’t say any more despite me threatening to tell his wife every secret I have on him haha. Any one know what he’s on about? My only explanation is that the dippers have been hacking more teams than us and are getting found out. No idea. Sounds too good to be true but he’s not the kind of bloke to wum so got me excited! On the other hand he might be pissed and on the wind up??

So my journo mate has just text me to say tonight’s Norwich win might cement our league win as finishing 2nd means we’ll win the league. I asked him to explain more and all he would answer in “multiple hackers” He won’t say any more despite me threatening to tell his wife every secret I have on him haha. Any one know what he’s on about? My only explanation is that the dippers have been hacking more teams than us and are getting found out. No idea. Sounds too good to be true but he’s not the kind of bloke to wum so got me excited! On the other hand he might be pissed and on the wind up??
Guys in all seriousness, I thought we paid off the 10 dollar whore over the hacking so the bitch would shut up. Why do they keep bringing this up ? Is there some smoke to this ?

Our hacking really helped us out last summer. What with the zero players we bought. Oh, I'm sorry, it's a smoking van den berg.

Hahaha Hahaha hahahaha thanks. I need that! Hahaha hahahaha

Today they're pretty sure that Qatar hacked all their staff's phones and gave it all to Der Spiegel. Somehow we're still fucked but it's a 4D conspiracy now, where both their emails were hacked but untrue, and they didn't give the emails or their accounts to UEFA when asked for, as part of a longer game to destroy the whole world of football.

[article]
In the mammoth FFP thread Prestwich Blue has alluded to some inside info that says a shit storm is heading the way of the G14 clubs plotting against us. No one knows what it is exactly but the press are aware but cannot print. Yesterday another poster Watttle said he had spoken to a mate who was a journalist who also said the Dipshits world was going to come crashing down.
[/article]

Does anyone know what shite they are spouting?

I need some manna from this thread so I can avoid piling in on the meltdown on this forum.

Someone bring me the Fume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom