• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 11-12th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Dreamy will be back when Spurs next string 4 wins together by beating Luton Burnley Bournemouth and Sheffield and hailing Ange as the next prophet.

BTW I think “Wet-wet” joke kind of outlived its lifespan (not that I ever really understood what’s it about), maybe it’s time to restore Dreamy to his proper nickname, admins?
I think only one admin knows how.. and he's long gone.

6 of Spurs' next 7 are tough games. I'll surprised if they are still in the Top 4 after them.

After today, I know justice has been served.

Against Chelsea they experienced the 9 men affect on a team.
Against Wolves they experienced losing in the last seconds of a game.

There is now balance in the footballing force.

We're fucking shit
Even Lindelöf manages to score against this shower of shite

Maybe but the damage is done
Unfortunately mate every team in football drops points.

By your logic we say turn and say City are fucking shit because we beat Wolves and they lost?

Given we should technically still be the only side unbeaten in the league, I think we're doing alright.

Unfortunately mate every team in football drops points.

By your logic we say turn and say City are fucking shit because we beat Wolves and they lost?

Given we should technically still be the only side unbeaten in the league, I think we're doing alright.
Sure thing mate, if we lose the title by 1 point this season, don't let me see you write that we shouldn't have dropped points against Luton.

Also, Wolves have been in the Prem for a few years, they have a history of beating top teams. You can't compare them with fucking Luton Town.
I expect LFC to beat the bottom 4 teams with ease, especially mid season.
How about saving our losses and dropped points for teams in the top half?

Last edited:
Sure thing mate, if we lose the title by 1 point this season, don't let me see you write that we shouldn't have dropped points against Luton.

Also, Wolves have been in the Prem for a few years, they have a history of beating top teams. You can't compare them with fucking Luton Town.
I expect LFC to beat teams in the bottom 4 I'm the league with ease, especially mid season.
How about saving our losses and dropped points for teams in the top half?

There's a lot of football that still has to be played before we reach any stage of "losing the title by 1 point" and I'm pretty sure the Diaz disallowed goal at Spurs will be at the forefront of my mind before anything else.

Why are you comparing Utd winning 1-0 at home to Luton with us drawing away to them? I wasn't comparing Luton to Wolves, I was comparing our win at Wolves to City's loss at Wolves.

When we won the title on 99 points, we lost 3 games.....all away and 1 of them were to Watford, we also drew to Burnley.

These things happen. If you want 3 points in this league no matter who you play, it doesn't get served to you...you still have to go out and work for it as if it were any other game.

Maybe but the damage is done

Big difference in away at that small ground and at home. We will batter them at home. Utd are shite.
If we just take our chances away to Luton we win that game with ease.

There's a lot of football that still has to be played before we reach any stage of "losing the title by 1 point" and I'm pretty sure the Diaz disallowed goal at Spurs will be at the forefront of my mind before anything else.

Why are you comparing with Utd winning 1-0 at home to Luton with us drawing away to them?
The Spurs game was taken away from us that's true, but the Luton game was completely in our own hands. No one made us play that badly. No one made the Do....I mean Nunez miss the goal from 1 yard out.
I know I'm making a big deal about us losing the league by one point, but FFS it's happened twice. City don't really play around in the second half of the season. They've done us three times. The Suarez season and twice under Klopp. Arsenal had to learn that the hard way too last season.

The Spurs game was taken away from us that's true, but the Luton game was completely in our own hands. No one made us play that badly. No one made the Do....I mean Nunez miss the goal from 1 yard out.
I know I'm making a big deal about us losing the league by one point, but FFS it's happened twice. City don't really play around in the second half of the season. They've done us three times. The Suarez season and twice under Klopp. Arsenal had to learn that the hard way too last season.

It was and that's down to Klopp to change the mentality of the players when we travel because it hasn't been good enough.

Losing titles by a point is disappointing, heartbreaking even.... but you require near perfection when you're going head to head with billionaire powerhouses, we did incredible to compete at all nevermind until the end.

We could've finished 3rd or 4th those seasons and fans would've been less disappointed with the season because we played closer to the season everyone expected at the start, it's just how it is.

It was and that's down to Klopp to change the mentality of the players when we travel because it hasn't been good enough.

Losing titles by a point is disappointing, heartbreaking even.... but you require near perfection when you're going head to head with billionaire powerhouses, we did incredible to compete at all nevermind until the end.

We could've finished 3rd or 4th those seasons and fans would've been less disappointed with the season because we played closer to the season everyone expected at the start, it's just how it is.
I get what you're saying but it's still disappointing because we were at least on par with City back then

Last edited:
After today, I know justice has been served.

Against Chelsea they experienced the 9 men affect on a team.
Against Wolves they experienced losing in the last seconds of a game.

There is now balance in the footballing force.
Except we should have probably 3 more points than we do have.

Newcastle being outplayed and doing their usual turgid counter attacking thing with a squad brim full of 30-50m talent.

if they somehow fluke their way in front get ready for more unpunished cynical timewasting from them.

Bournemouth need to start to take their chances soon, they're basically playing a 2nd string Newcastle side out there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom