• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 11-12th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Other games Tom means not Liverpool ok?

Sat
12:30
Wolves vs Spurs

15:00
Arsenal vs Burnley
Crystal Palace vs Everton
Man Utd vs Luton Town
Bournemouth vs Sandcastle

Sun
14:00
Aston Villa vs Fulham
Brighton vs Sheff Utd
West Ham vs Notts Forest

16:30
Chelsea vs Man City

Last edited:
The decent games are the bookends with a pile of crap in between. Sigh. Hoping that Wolves can destroy Spurs and Chelsea take a bite out of City.

If the officials are unbiased and if Luton play like they did against us, they can get a point (maybe even more) at the Theatre of Prawns.

If the officials are unbiased and if Luton play like they did against us, they can get a point (maybe even more) at the Theatre of Prawns.
lol I’m probably the most optimistic when it comes to United being shit but they’ll cruise this one. 4-1

Other games Tom means not Liverpool ok?

Sat
12:30
Wolves vs Spurs. 2-1

15:00
Arsenal vs Burnley. 3-0
Crystal Palace vs Everton. 1-1
Man Utd vs Luton Town. 4-1
Bournemouth vs Sandcastle 1-3

Sun
14:00
Aston Villa vs Fulham 2-0
Brighton vs Sheff Utd 2-2
West Ham vs Notts Forest 0-1

16:30
Chelsea vs Man City 1-4

Can see Newcastle and Spurs dropping points, both away and both have 6-7 players out. Small chance Chelsea could hold out City.

So long as we don’t bottlw it that’ll be a decent enough weekend for me.

Reactions: Y1
In the race for top 4 all that matters is we win with the international break up next.

Both these sides look shit.

Spurs haven't done anything since the goal and all Wolves are doing is giving away stupid fouls.

Hwang misses a sitter.

Should be docked a months wage for not even managing to get that on target.

Why do people care? All the teams around us could lose this weekend, we'd still fuck it up

2-1 hahahahaha

if that’s onside then there’s going to be a lot of extra time complaints from Spurs

Tell me you don't care now Fabio?

Spurs are gonna Spursy.

What a manager Ange is, great subs mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom