• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 11-12th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semenyo wasting two good chances in the last 5 mins…

in other news, Kelly looks really good again for the Cherries.

Solanke being Solanke.

DIdn't Bournemouth learn their lesson first time when they were relegated what playing with that donkey all season means?

Another 2 for Kane, the Bayern lads must absolutely love playing with him. Sane also looking like he’s fulfilling the expectation many had of him as a young player.

How much did Bournemouth sign Aarons for? He could've been a decent pick up as a squad option.

Can see Newcastle and Spurs dropping points, both away and both have 6-7 players out. Small chance Chelsea could hold out City.

So long as we don’t bottlw it that’ll be a decent enough weekend for me.
2 out of 3 baby.

Over to you Chelsea.

Just looked at the league table and Utd are only 6pts behind Arsenal. How’d that happen? Thought they were bobbins.

Well done super Bournemouth.

If not for Pope, this could've easily been 5 or 6 for them.

Just looked at the league table and Utd are only 6pts behind Arsenal. How’d that happen? Thought they were bobbins.
Four really lucky one goal wins with shit performances

7 wins 5 losses and just 3 behind us having played one more

They are. They're on course to finish on 66 points which is pretty shambolic.

6 point behind Arsenal in November, which probably means that'll be extended to 18 points or thereabouts come the end of the season.

BTW I think “Wet-wet” joke kind of outlived its lifespan (not that I ever really understood what’s it about), maybe it’s time to restore Dreamy to his proper nickname, admins?
It’s always been pathetic but then would you expect anymore from the admins? I certainly never have but this was a new low for sure. It’ll never change.

Spurs and Newcastles injury hit teams losing is a big bonus whether we win this weekend or not.
Great results.

They are the most in form team in the league over the last 5 games winning 4/5.
While they are playing poorly they are winning.

Spurs and Newcastles injury hit teams losing is a big bonus whether we win this weekend or not.
Great results.

I'd disagree. This is a fine time to catch up against spurs and make distance against Newcastle.

If it was, arsenal etc, I'd be more accepting of loss than against fucking Brentford

Spurs and Newcastle losing would only be a bonus for us if we win.

Right now it's a bonus for Arsenal.

If we lose we become part of that bonus for Arsenal.

I'd disagree. This is a fine time to catch up against spurs and make distance against Newcastle.

If it was, arsenal etc, I'd be more accepting of loss than against fucking Brentford
Oh we need to be winning at home regardless of injuries but we will drop points over the course of the season so any dropped points for rivals in the top 4 race is a great weekend.

Spurs and Newcastle losing would only be a bonus for us if we win.

Right now it's a bonus for Arsenal.

If we lose we become part of that bonus for Arsenal.
Rubbish. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. If Spurs had won and we didn’t we’d be even further behind.
It’s a bonus either way, the extent at which we take advantage is up for grabs but currently the bonus is that we can’t lose any ground this weekend on Spurs and Newcastle can’t gain any ground. Whether it ends up more than that is yet to be determined,

It’s always been pathetic but then would you expect anymore from the admins? I certainly never have but this was a new low for sure. It’ll never change.

I always presumed you were a big Marti Pellow fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom