• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 18th-21st August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m enjoying this. From the Beeb.

Posted at 18:3518:35
Get Involved
#bbcfootball, via WhatsApp on 03301 231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

SMS Message: So, just to recap, the £105m player missed a penalty and the £115m player gave one away. from Nathan

He will come good, unfortunately. But this was well funny.
He’s a good player— of that there’s no doubt. What Chelsea needed and still do is a feared goalscorer or two.

And, remember, though, that not all players come good at Chelsea.

Last edited:
He’s a good player— of that there’s no doubt. What Chelsea needed and still do is a feared goalscorer or two.

And, remember, though, that not all players come good at Chelsea.

Yeah, they may have a better midfield than us but they lack our firepower.

F3_dcwEWsAEhOK1

Sometimes you don’t have to play for Liverpool to get the “Liverpool curse.”

Last edited:
Not ready to apply the "curse" just yet

It might be just a one-game curse, but it was a strong one! I would be burning some sage in the hotel room and make an appointment with an African shaman if I were him.

Yeah, they may have a better midfield than us but they lack our firepower.

Nkunku looks good to me but beyond him there doesn’t seem a lot of goals in that team. Particularly given than Caicedo, Enzo and Lavia have like 2 goals between them all of last season.

Nkunku looks good to me but beyond him there doesn’t seem a lot of goals in that team. Particularly given than Caicedo, Enzo and Lavia have like 2 goals between them all of last season.

Sterling - Still possesses a threat but lost his goal scoring touch.
Mudryk - Absolute shite.
Madueke - Lower level Prem player, probably wouldn't look out of place at Norwich.....another Eredivisie player that fails to make the grade.
Jackson - Looks good.
Nkunku - An injured player is no good to anyone.
Broja - See above, probably never gonna be good enough to lead the line at a top side.
Lukaku - Hasn't even been given a squad number & they're desperate to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom