• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games - 20th-22nd Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Brighton prob no chance but Palace and Burnley are definitely capable of doing is a favour.

My God that is an awful way to start the thread. No list of games, times ... nothing, that's awful Pat. If you are going to do it at least do it properly !

Ammhv5s.png

2dxldce.png

I think the first game will be dire. Chelsea taken to extra time midweek following 3 games without even scoring. Morata and Pedro suspended adding to hazards poor form means they can struggle to score.

Brighton are good at home (3-6-2 & 12-14) so there's a chance they could get something against Chelsea. I'll still go 1-2.

The respective form of both Arsenal and Palace makes this Saturday's most interesting game ! Only one defeat in Palace's last 12 games (2-3 at home to Arsenal on 28th Dec.) however their last away loss was at Spurs on 5th Nov. 5 games unbeaten since then. I think they can get something from this one so 1-1.

Burnley vs United another interesting game. However Burnley's form is poor (3 defeats in the last 5) and home form patchy too with two of those three defeats at home (Spurs 0-3 and Liverpool 1-2) however to balance that one of those last 5 matches was away at United on 26th Dec. and they drew 2-2. United with 1 defeat in their last 11 matches (at home to City). I think this is going to be a 1-2 win for United.

City will roll over Newcastle 4-0

Southampton vs. Spurs. Saints 4 defeats in their 7 games (2 at home) and Spurs 1 defeat in 9 (away at City). Comfortable 0-2 for Spurs.

Swansea vs. Liverpool. Liverpool unbeaten in 18 games and beat Swansea 5-0 in the reverse fixture in Dec. Swans have 2 defeats in the last five but have lost at home to both Spurs 0-2 (2nd Dec.) and City 0-4 (13th Dec.) recently. I'm going 0-3 in what should be a comfortable win for Liverpool.

Chelsea up two within the first ten mins including an outstanding team goal finished off by Willian. You'll be seeing that one on the highlight shows all week.

The first goal was terrible to concede. There was about 7 Brighton players back and nobody picked up hazard.

Finished 4-0. Jon Moss is fucking shite and gets worse each time I watch him. Brighton should’ve had 2 pens. Chelsea didn’t look too great at the back and Brighton were too wasteful.

They're 3-0 up now but I've backed the draw and the win at stupid odds. They have form.

The theater of calm explanation as the ref basically says "no hitting" to two players after some handbags has become more and more rote over the years.

That fake really calm voice -- which I can only intuit by watching everything else about the performance from every ref -- has to be up there with waiterspeak.

Scum still being held 0-0 by Burnley. Blueshite are shite and still 1-0 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom