• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 27th - 29th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the re-plays of the 2nd goal, Maguire jogging back, no thought about getting back to cover Haaland. Ridiculous.

England manager in the crowd, hopefully he realises he cannot pick him ever again!
In the words of Steven Tyler, "Dream on, dream on, DREAM ON, DREAM ON!!!"

10 games in there is already a 8pt gap from 4th to 8th, for Man U.
Chelsea are 11pts off 4th.

Great for the league to have 5 teams seperated by only 4pts at the top and all top 4 spots could change hands next weekend.

86 mill £ for Antony. Jeezzeess

… and yet so many United fans blame the Glaziers and their appointees (Murtough and Arnold).

The idea Ten Hag didn’t choose Anthony himself is frankly ridiculous

Don’t know what other teams were interested in him but for Fulham to end up with his signature for that price was remarkable.

One of the lads who works for me is Brazilian. He is taking Friday & Monday off, so I asked him what plans he had for his long weekend - flying to Rio to meet up with his old man and watch his boyhood team, Fluminese, in the Copa Libertadores. I was absolutely made up, and may even watch it myself now.

He told me Andre is boss (or the Brazilian equivalent of boss), he is absolutely certain he will move to Liverpool in January, but will need a few months to get used to English football.

One of the lads who works for me is Brazilian. He is taking Friday & Monday off, so I asked him what plans he had for his long weekend - flying to Rio to meet up with his old man and watch his boyhood team, Fluminese, in the Copa Libertadores. I was absolutely made up, and may even watch it myself now.

He told me Andre is boss (or the Brazilian equivalent of boss), he is absolutely certain he will move to Liverpool in January, but will need a few months to get used to English football.

Ask him if he thinks Andre or Palhinha is better.

Ten hag after the City loss at the weekend - “we’re heading in the right direction” too right, Erik. Too right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom