• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 27th - 29th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess

Sunday
West Ham United vs Everton 5-1
Aston Villa vs Luton Town 5-0
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham 2-2
Manchester United vs Manchester City 1-2.

Not unexpected, his injury record is horrible.
We can’t replace Salah with a guy made of tooth picks.
Yeah, I guess I have to concede on this one. I really thought his injuries were just due to bad luck.

Not unexpected, his injury record is horrible.
We can’t replace Salah with a guy made of tooth picks.
Especially when Salah’s second greatest assist is his fitness and the fact Ramos aside he’s virtually always available. Him and Mane were sensational in this department considering the demands of Klopps style.

It's incredible that Everton pretty much can lose every remaining game except against the bottom three and stay in the prem.

Manchester United XI: Onana, Dalot, Lindelof, Maguire, Evans, Amrabat, McTominay, Eriksen, Fernandes, Rashford, Hojlund.
Subs: Bayindir, Mount, Martial, Reguilon, Garnacho, Varane, Antony, Mainoo, Mejbri.

Manchester City XI: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Stones, Rodri, Silva, Grealish, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland.
Subs: Ortega, Phillips, Ake, Kovacic, Doku, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis.

Looks like slaughter

It's incredible that Everton pretty much can lose every remaining game except against the bottom three and stay in the prem.

They're good for the top half this season. There are so many shit teams. West Ham, Palace, Forest, Luton, Sheffield, Bournemouth, Burnley all clearly worse than them

Manchester United XI: Onana, Dalot, Lindelof, Maguire, Evans, Amrabat, McTominay, Eriksen, Fernandes, Rashford, Hojlund.
Subs: Bayindir, Mount, Martial, Reguilon, Garnacho, Varane, Antony, Mainoo, Mejbri.

Manchester City XI: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Stones, Rodri, Silva, Grealish, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland.
Subs: Ortega, Phillips, Ake, Kovacic, Doku, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis.

Looks like slaughter

Lucky penalty aside, City don't look very impressive.

Mind you, I've just watched the Szoboszlai & Salah show so might be a bit spoilt

Haarland 0-2 totally unmarked. I mean totally, why would you do that?

City toying with United now. Onana has kept them in it.

Redcafe is building nicely. Some real misery :D

2nd Half (so far)
City 63% possession 12 shots 6 on target
Utd 37% possession 2 shots 1 on target

Hopefully City are happy with three - don't want the goal diff to climb too high

Our midfield was thoroughly rubbish last season but, blooming heck, this United one is beyond gash.

Mount, Erikson and Amrabat are just so poor. Maguire seems incapable of remembering Haarland is a Centre Forward

WTF are the United players surrounding the ref for? They were absolutely gash and resorted to trying to kick lumps out of Doku

WTF are the United players surrounding the ref for? They were absolutely gash and resorted to trying to kick lumps out of Doku
It's embarrassing that Man U can't even get a point at Old Trafford against Man C. At our worst, when Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal took turns dominating the league we managed to beat them or draw at home. They're getting outplayed regularly at OT.

Just watching the re-plays of the 2nd goal, Maguire jogging back, no thought about getting back to cover Haaland. Ridiculous.

England manager in the crowd, hopefully he realises he cannot pick him ever again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom