• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 27th - 29th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Friday
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 (expecting Palace to take something from this).

Saturday
Chelsea vs Brentford. 2-1
Bournemouth vs Burnley 0-0
Arsenal vs Sheffield United 5-0 (SU have 10 players injured).
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United 2-2

Sunday
West Ham United vs Everton 2-1
Aston Villa vs Luton Town 4-0
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham 3-1
Manchester United vs Manchester City 1-1 (yeah I know silly prediction but I live in hope).

Friday
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur 1-0
Saturday
Chelsea vs Brentford. 0-1
Arsenal vs Sheffield United 0-1
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United 0-0
Sunday
Liverpool vs Robin Hood 9-0
West Ham United vs Everton 1-0
Aston Villa vs Luton Town 0-0
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham 0-0
Manchester United vs Manchester City 0-0 :redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard: (for the philistines)​

Reactions: dee
Friday
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur 1-0
Saturday
Chelsea vs Brentford. 0-1
Arsenal vs Sheffield United 0-1
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United 0-0
Sunday
Liverpool vs Robin Hood 9-0
West Ham United vs Everton 1-0
Aston Villa vs Luton Town 0-0
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham 0-0
Manchester United vs Manchester City 0-0 :redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard: (for the philistines)​

So a big 4 goals outside of our game?

On a more serious note - just two 3pm kickoffs on a Saturday. It really has got to be time to get rid of that stupid 3pm blackout. all the TV companies have done is spread the games all over the weekend and into Monday, many of which are at times I can't watch.

Come on Palace you useless fucking cunts, don't be taken for mugs by these pretenders.

Which motherfucker decided starting the manc derby half an hour before we finish was a good idea? Probably get to watch the last ten minutes of it.

Which motherfucker decided starting the manc derby half an hour before we finish was a good idea? Probably get to watch the last ten minutes of it.

Perfect! Miss all the irrelevant shit and can settle back to enjoy the anguish of the United fans and Ratboy/Keane going apoplectic

Spurs are continuing to be a bit shit and jammy but stil taking the lead. Ange must have hired about 100 whitch doctors.

The only good thing about Spurs early season form is that nobody is getting over excited by us and adding extra pressure or waking City up to the threat.
Imagine how much hatred this place would have for Ange if ever took over from Klopp :D

Take Ange’s cock out of your mouth and act like a Liverpool fan when you’re on here at least.
Dont compare that team to us. Fucking hell.
I wasn’t. I was comparing you to rival fans.
Anyway 6pts clear after 10 games is impressive anyway you slice. Many expected Palace to get something from this game and Spurs who are second best first half made some good tactical changes at HT and are now cruising to a 2-0 win. Impressive.

Palace close to a draw there against this overrated Spurs team. Palace on par with Sheff Utd in being shit.

6pt clear of us and 5pts clear at the top.

Jammy Cunts.

Shit manager, will be sacked by Xmas.

Spurs will collapse...we almost beat them with 10 men on the pitch.
Hopefully injuries will derail them but a lack of European football will really help them.
Judging whether they will collapse off one game against arguable the second best side in the league is flawed.

Only one of us is butt hurt by how impressive he has been pal.
Not that impressive tbh.

Already out the only cup they had a chance of winning.

Beating Palace Burnley Luton Sheffield and Bournemouth isn’t impressive, it’s fairly standard for any of the top 6.

Not that impressive tbh.

Beating Palace Burnley Luton Sheffield and Bournemouth isn’t impressive, it’s fairly standard for any of the top 6.

To play devils advocate - they drew with Arsenal, and managed to beat us (call it what you want - they still beat us). They are getting that habit to win, and have not lost yet so as that momentum continues they will not want to lose games which increases their mentality. Having said that - watching tonights game really pissed me off about the performance of Crystal Palace. Honestly they were as thick as shit and their pressing from the front was terrible, they seemed lazy and we all know collectively they could do better than what they showed tonight.

On the other side, Spurs look like a complete team - they really have hit the jackpot with the spine of the team from VDV - Maddison/Bisouma - Song , and the rest of the supporting cast are at least good enough to provide the necessary fuel. I must say that from a defensive point of view - its one of the best buys of the season them getting VDV, we really should have been in for that guy - him being a left sided CB, it was foolish of us. The guy has loads of pace and does not seem to make mistakes.

Not that impressive tbh.

Ha ha. Let’s just leave out beating Liverpool, Utd and drawing with Arsenal. Plus they finished 8th last year and lost their best player who was the heart and soul of the place. So even being ‘another top 6 side’ would be a marked improvement from pre season predictions where they looked fucked.
I get that people dislike Spurs and now Ange simply because I’ve been telling you for ages he’d make to England and be a success.
It doesn’t change the fact that they’ve exceeded their wildest expectations so far.

Hopefully injuries will derail them but a lack of European football will really help them.
Judging whether they will collapse off one game against arguable the second best side in the league is flawed.
Doesn't matter, it's all about the latter stages. Arsenal were waving their dicks around too in the first half of last season...

Ha ha. Let’s just leave out beating Liverpool, Utd and drawing with Arsenal. Plus they finished 8th last year and lost their best player who was the heart and soul of the place. So even being ‘another top 6 side’ would be a marked improvement from pre season predictions where they looked fucked.
I get that people dislike Spurs and now Ange simply because I’ve been telling you for ages he’d make to England and be a success.
It doesn’t change the fact that they’ve exceeded their wildest expectations so far.

I’ll give them credit for beating Utd and coming back twice against Arsenal, needing a 96th min OG to beat a helpless 9 man side I will not and nor should anyone, Spurs fans should be embarrassed to celebrate that win the way they did.

As far as being a success goes, he’s done nothing. Success comes by winning trophies. Success when you look in a mirror, you see the faces of Klopp, Pep, Conte, Jose, Unai, Ancelotti, Zidane etc Arteta to a lesser extent. Ange Poch Potter Alonso Ten Hag aren’t yet that.

Remember when everyone was sucking Ten Hag off after his first few months after having a 75% win ratio? Now look. Ange will go down the same route.

The only good thing about Spurs early season form is that nobody is getting over excited by us and adding extra pressure or waking City up to the threat.
Imagine how much hatred this place would have for Ange if ever took over from Klopp :D
Damn can you stop pulling the lad off yourself over another club's manager... The guy has done well over 10 league games where he has all the luck going his way... Lets see what's happening when they start getting some pressure added and start doing a spursey...

6pt clear of us and 5pts clear at the top.

Jammy Cunts.

Shit manager, will be sacked by Xmas.

3 of those 6 came through by illegal means due to reasons beyond incompetence, not just jammy.

Anyway he’s done well. No injuries, tight squad, play once a week having lost to a poor Fulham side in cup when you think they should be aiming to win something at somepoint this centuary.
As long Song and Maddison stay fit then they will be top 4.

Spurs are miles better than normal, you'd have to be mental to miss that.

They're not going to win the League but they'll finish top 4.
Im assuming you don't think they are better than city, arsenal or us? So that leaves 4th and what happens when they shit the bed a bit and lose a few games and belief goes... Not the first time they've started the season well only for it to tail off.. They are in a good position as of now but they lose 2 games back to back and that will kick their confidence. Ange has brought a new way to play and teams haven't come to terms with it yet so it will be interesting how he changes it when clubs find a, way to beat it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom