• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other games thread 2nd to 7th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit that’s news to me! Just gone off and read up on the new UCL proposals. It’s effectively a back door for 2 “historic” sides per season. According to what I read it would have meant the top 6 from England would have qualified in 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20!

I’m not a fan of that. It’d take away a lot of end of season tension/competition

That how Utd get into the CL next season, I guess - the sympathy qualification.

Shit that’s news to me! Just gone off and read up on the new UCL proposals. It’s effectively a back door for 2 “historic” sides per season. According to what I read it would have meant the top 6 from England would have qualified in 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20!

I’m not a fan of that. It’d take away a lot of end of season tension/competition
It’s utter bull shit

Yeah, opening up for two more CL spots based on "historic" ruins the competition. Its been watered out already with 4 teams from certain countries but this is just taking the piss.

Reactions: dee
This is the exactly what will kill off interest in football for a lot of us, the money men in their pursuit of a truly risk free investment. Shame the football machine will keep on rolling, the youngsters won’t care.

The title ‘historic’ is misleading. It’s on coefficient . So those that qualify regularly will continue to qualify even if they have a dodgy few seasons

We are currently third

Burnley ahead of Everton lol

319e0fa0be5f7acdab3f5d8c838b6012.jpg

Contact there but he then through himself down. I’d be fuming if that wasn’t given for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom