• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other games thread 2nd to 7th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly a third for Madrid. This is for the best, City have looked way better than Chelsea when they’ve met this season, i wouldn’t fancy them should they meet next round.

Chelsea score but Madrid nearly get another

what’s Madrids secret to keeping Benzema and Modric firing, they’re great currently

This is the exactly what will kill off interest in football for a lot of us, the money men in their pursuit of a truly risk free investment. Shame the football machine will keep on rolling, the youngsters won’t care.

Yeah, I have a feeling by the time the super-league format is introduced, I’ll probably mostly lose the interest in the game.

Apparently Jurgen took a break from football tonight and sneeked into Turf Moor

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a feeling by the time the super-league format is introduced, I’ll probably mostly lose the interest in the game.

feels inevitable but I’ll definitely be one of the handful of weirdos turning up to watch beer belly fc on the local council pitches for a few years yet

There is a possibility they will revert it after a few years once they realise how shit the idea is. A bit like 2 leages stages they had back in 2002 for 2 yrs. Hopefully not too late though because it’s a shit idea, no one asked for it apart from the owners of eack European Super Club association presumably.

Meanwhile Villareal totally outplayed Bayern at home; unlucky not to win by more than 1:0. My boy Danjouma with the goal. Bayern will probably turn it around at home, but they will have to play much, much better to do so – Villareal is a serious side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom