• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Premier League games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the universe will forgive me this one time. Aaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahaaaahahahahahahahaa

On the subject of other games thread - are we going to have one mega thread for the whole season this year?

I have the Utd game on in the other room - not watching it, but keeping up to date via the commentary.

The co-commentator just said to his colleague "You were wondering if there was enough contact for a penalty, and maybe not - but he didn't even get a free kick!"

Is that the intelligence level of the good people describing our game to us :)
Oh - and in the half time analysis (that I did watch), they went on about how close palace came to going 2 up just after they scored - and every last one of them missed the very obvious fact that, if they had scored, it would have been ruled out due to the new handball rule

SCIOJJEFCIOQWUFHIOHFEOWQIHJEOFQIJFEWPIFQJJKQEPFJIEQJFQJFOOWEIQFJOEFNJEWJFOHJNFIJFJWIFJWFNHCEWOFIJCWEPFJEQWOFIHJWPEFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PALACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VAANA NHOLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DE GAYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom