• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll POLL: Stevie Me

Prefix for Poll Threads

Has Steven Gerrard damaged his Legend Status ?

• Yes.. tit.. Legacy tarnished.. First a slip now a stamp, what next ?

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • No.. Olympiakos, Instanbul, FA CUP.. Legend

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • Almost... Needs to Disappear to LA Galaxy pronto... (now would be ideal!!)

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
What a sad sad end to a fantastic players Liverpool career..

Lost us the title (arguably) with his slip last season..

Probably lost us a top 4 position with his stupid sending off today..

I would like to put it on the record.. BR Made tactical fuck up with that substitute.
It should of been Lucas being brought on. We where crying out for a ball winner in midfield and he goes and bring Gerrard on at DM..

The twat wasn't on long enough for us to tell if he was gonna play DM.
He doesn't deserve another game this season for that.

The twat wasn't on long enough for us to tell if he was gonna play DM.
He doesn't deserve another game this season for that.
He was put in DM..

Henderson was pushed up.. whilst Gerrard sitting back in DM.

It was the correct substitution to make.
Allen and Lucas doesn't work and never will.
Pathetic thing to do.
His brain just doesn't seem to work when there's emotion involved.

Seriously, I wonder what reception he'll get for that stupid friendly? Personally I don't want to see him on the pitch after that.

I thought it was the right sub too. Henderson and Allen weren't getting on the ball enough and we needed that extra quality which Gerrard has.

Gerrard only does those thunderous tackles in these big matches. We just needed him to be like he is in other matches where tackling seems to be beneath him.

It's all right. Henry says Gerrard will be 'upset' by that. It's not like taking over penalty taking duties and scoring. That's a 'disgrace' and deserves public condemnation.

I thought it was the right sub too. Henderson and Allen weren't getting on the ball enough and we needed that extra quality which Gerrard has.

Gerrard only does those thunderous tackles in these big matches. We just needed him to be like he is in other matches where tackling seems to be beneath him.

That wasn't a thunderous tackle. It was an assault, plain and simple.

I actually wouldn't mind if he got sent off for a heavy tackle

Gerrard is a tit

I'm not falling for the apology.
Too late.
But to say it's what he'll be remembered for is just plain stupid.
Like something that's now been posted on the redcafe.

Well done stevie for that apology. Never see that often

For good reason, because seldom do top players act so insanely. Mentally he's been gone since he signed for LA Galaxy. He might as well go physically now, too. Anyway, he's had practice apologising for assault. It's just usual that he's talking in court.

I actually wouldn't mind if he got sent off for a heavy tackle

Gerrard is a tit

I would. The team needed our most experience player to keep his head and guide our team. Not come on and start kicking people up into the air.

The problem goes back years. No one wanted to tell him to sort himself out because they feared it would affect his positive game. When Rafa subbed him against Everton he was shaking his head as if his social inferior had dared to disrespect him. Souness used his violent side, Gerrard is used by his.

did he actually apologise to the young lad he stood on? or just the fans and team mates

Lucas should of came on for Allen..

I thought Allen was being targeted by Man UTD. . And as a result was pretty poor..

Lucas should of came in for Allen..

I thought Allen was being targeted by Man UTD. . And as a result was pretty poor..
No he shouldn't.
Don't let the sending off blind it.
It was the correct call but Gerrard fucked it up.

I hope he doesn't waltz back to the starting lineup after his suspension is up.

Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom