• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post match Boro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch it so i'm full of beans

But I also can't contribute to this thread in any way

Hmm

Another awful performance.

Some bright sparks, main Sterling and Lallana, but lack of creativity in the final third, no cutting edge and shite defending again.

Lambert looked like a rabbit in headlights and Markovic was very poor.

Rossiter did ok for his debut too.

If we're really really lucky, that'll be the last time we ever see Kolo Toure play for us.

Mign - two good saves, not sure he made any real mistakes tonight. Maybe should have come out on their 1st goal - dunno.

Enrique - really good performance from him overall, Made one or two small mistakes, but defended very well.

Toure - was amongst our best players until that idiotic tackle.

Sterling - started off really really well, and just faded ... really poor pass at the end.

Markovic - I'm a bit concerned about him - something isn't right.

Lallana - excellent performance. If he name was Lallaniho, Modo would be jerking himself off to all his flicks.

Lucas - extremely tidy performance and two excellent penalties.

Suso - a performance that screams, "I can contribute to this team"

Lambert - feel for him. This move is starting off like a nightmare but hopefully, there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

Mario - neat touches, great penalties ... Studge's return will coincide with many goals for Mario imo.

Lallana has been really good so far. Not everything has come off for him but hes been so involved and done a lot of great things. His running into the box has been excellent and I think he'll get goals off the back of it. I thought today he was man of the match and his back heel for the suso goal was exquisite.

Another awful performance.

Some bright sparks, main Sterling and Lallana, but lack of creativity in the final third, no cutting edge and shite defending again.

Lambert looked like a rabbit in headlights and Markovic was very poor.

Rossiter did ok for his debut too.

Nail meet head.

Suso played well too. The crowd must think he's stupid not to see they're only chanting his name to trick him into signing a new contract. Doubt he'll fall for it sadly.

Lallana has been really good so far. Not everything has come off for him but hes been so involved and done a lot of great things. His running into the box has been excellent and I think he'll get goals off the back of it. I thought today he was man of the match and his back heel for the suso goal was exquisite.

I agree with every word.

However Modo is going to hate you forever now.

Is Modo Kaiser/Code72 from other LFC forums?

I read a few forums but rarely post on any, and he has a very similar posting style to that guy. Although probably not as incendiary in the end.

Sterling (bar that fucking moment of madness at the end) and Lallana the stand out performers.

Good return to the side from Enrique. Defended reasonably well and combined well with Lallana in attack.

I have to say I didn't really notice Rossiter very much. He seemed to be playing within himself, which is understandable, but were it not for the goal I'd think it was quite a forgettable debut. Harsh? Didn't really notice the other kid that much either.

Toure and Sakho didn't really inspire confidence and Toure needs a fucking slap for that tackle at the end.

Suso, I've always liked so don't feel the need to really say much about him. He doesn't appear to have a future here (been saying that forever now it seems though).

Markovic comes across a bit Aquilani and not just because of the hair. He seems to lack conviction. I noticed in the first half that some of his running seemed to be token efforts when defending... might be way off but that's how it came across. Early days but looks like there is a lot of work to do there to get a return on our 20M.

Lambert... what can ya say. Slow, cumbersome, nervous... he needs to be taking these chances.

Oh, wasn't Markovic meant to be the Serbian Usain Bolt, he doesn't seem to be that quick at all!

Forgot to mention ...

Rossiter - very good debut. Very tidy, no mistakes, good solid passes but played very safe.

Williams - same as above really ... I think it was him who had a really good last ditch sliding tackle ... really surprised with how easy he made it seem out there.

Normally we'd lose this on penos, huge improvement

Didn't watch extra time cos I was skyping, sacked her off when the penos came on

Rossiter is the scouse Lucas, Williams looked the same

Kolo is shit

Enrique, Lallana and Sterling the standouts

Lambert rabbit in the headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom