• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like he can’t physically do it.
Matip looks shite too.
In fact a lot of them bar Ali

That was coming… been dog shit since going in front.

Brighton to win it 4-3

Disappointed with Klopp during this bad run. I get having faith in the players and tactics that have been so successful for him in the past but whatever is going on right now needs some different idea or inspiration from the manager.

I just hope the players can summon the concentration and effort not to be completely embarrassed by Arsenal or City

I don't think its all Trent...This system brutally exposes the role of the fullbacks... Honestly, the midfield is more of a concern to me than Trent. Teams steam through our midfield and then highline Trent is expected to deal with the fast breaks.

Thiago is awesome but you need two high-level midfielders next to him. In Fabinho we have one good Midfielder but we are lacking on the other. Honestly not investing in a great Centre midfield is more of a concern to me than Trent's performances.

You all seem surprised bit that shite. This was always gonna happen this season, given our arrogance, and all the other clubs spending so much money. Yes reality is that 4th place will be fucking hard.

Is bellingham even the answer to our midfield....? Looking at that Brighton midfielder who ran their midfield I would say we need that type of profile midfielder in our team even more so than we need Bellingham. We still haven't replaced Gini I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom