• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - F*ck You Count Cup - Forest (A) - Sun 1800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, Trent is out for "a few weeks" with a hamstring. Will miss the England games and must be a doubt for City as well :(

Klopp also confirmed that Alli will play in FA Cup games, not Kelleher.

Crap, Trent is out for "a few weeks" with a hamstring. Will miss the England games and must be a doubt for City as well :(

Shame for Kelleher, thought he'd be getting all the domestic cup games.

Klopp also confirmed that Alli will play in FA Cup games, not Kelleher.[/QUOTE]

Shows he's taking it very seriously. Perhaps we can expect less rotation than we thought?

I wouldn't be surprised. Steve Cooper has got Forest motoring, this game will be no gimme and our momentum may suffer if they turn us over.

That said, Kelleher will be unlucky to miss out.

Shows he's taking it very seriously. Perhaps we can expect less rotation than we thought?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he needs Alli to be in action because he's playing Gomez, Konate and Conor Bradley in defence?

I don't think Trent is that hurt to be honest. Southgate announced that Walker wouldn't be picked because he wanted to test two younger fullbacks (Trent and Reece), but he would be picked later.
I think Klopp just said fuck that and pulled Trent. Cause why the fuck is Southgate helping City by letting Walker rest?!

Just museing over a Chelsea/City Everton/Liverpool pair of semis

Would be fun

Just museing over a Chelsea/City Everton/Liverpool pair of semis

Would be fun

Yep… let those cunts batter each other to a standstill and we’ll fuck Chelsea up in 3 finals and pip City to the title… while dumping Everton out if the cup seeing them relegated.

That happens - I’m never watching a game of football again because there won’t be anything worthwhile left to see.

Unless Utd fold.

I heard something yesterday that if we win such and such a game then the Derby has to be moved to the second last game of the season and we could win the league and relegate the bitters on the same night

Can you imagine beating them at Anfield and so winning the league and relegating them at the same time!!!

Not happening, obviously we’ll be humiliated by City on all fronts instead.

I heard something yesterday that if we win such and such a game then the Derby has to be moved to the second last game of the season and we could win the league and relegate the bitters on the same night

Whilst fun I don’t think so. The game that gets shifted is Vs Villa if we beat forest

Klopp also mentioned Salah felt some pain in his foot again after Arsenal.

*prays he misses the International double header…

Elsewhere in his press conference, Klopp would not give away his plans when it comes to rotation, but stressed: “I want to have a team that is fresh enough, physically and mentally, for the game and really is going for it.”
Given the high-intensity game played out at Arsenal in midweek, there is a strong chance that a number of players are rested from that win at the Emirates.
However, while Alisson is confirmed to start, Alexander-Arnold is injured and Salah, Milner and Tsimikas are all doubts, leaving fewer options to consider:

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/...ves-trent-absence/?utm_source=morningbriefing

Other bits from the conference:
I n the summer where for the first time in ages there is no tournament, what do we do? We put in some games,” he said. “That is the world. Uefa plans a new tournament for 32 teams or 36 or 58. I didn’t know that Europe had that many countries but they all play at the Euros.

“We just have to make sure we protect the most important ingredient of this game, and that is the players.

“We just accept top-class players get injured more than other people. It really makes no sense. Games are getting more and more.

“We have to make sure that these top-class players have a better chance to have a 15-, 16- or 17-year career without any major [injury]. In other contact sports, they all have long breaks.

“Tom Brady [the NFL player] is in Manchester talking to Cristiano [Ronaldo]: he has had a four-month break. That is why he can play until he is 54 or whatever.”

Sean Dyche, the Burnley manager, has said in the past that having five subs would benefit bigger clubs. Klopp said: “I don’t know how many Burnley players are on international duty. All the teams at the bottom of the table – I’m really sorry – they are now there with three subs and would be there with five subs. That has nothing to do with it. But it would help all the players. It is not for an advantage; it is a necessity.”

This is a possible banana skin. Forest have been in a great run of form and I can see Klopp mucking about too much with the team. Their ground will be absolutely bouncing.

Should be a decent contest. Think we'll have to play a strong line up. No liberties, also plenty on the bench. Minamino, Jota and Bobby. Joe for Trent.

Respect NFFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom