• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leicester (H) - Fri 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I've never seen a player his the post more often than our darwizzy. He's fucking insane

I feel a little bit cruel laughing at the lad like that. Imagine yourself in his situation… but it is fucking hilarious.

Watching back the highlights, it was Ox with the pass for Darwin hitting the post which led to Faes’s 2nd and also his pass to release Darwin for Salah’s chance. For all the criticism he gets, you have to acknowledge him being a good facilitator for Darwin in particular.

Henderson, Thiago and Elliott have never played as a trio apparently and maybe it shows - the balance doesn’t seem right.
Hendo has been abysmal and Elliott not much better constantly turning attacks into defence or giving the ball away. And Ox.? Fuck me. What a waste of utter space.

Watching back the highlights, it was Ox with the pass for Darwin hitting the post which led to Faes’s 2nd and also his pass to release Darwin for Salah’s chance. For all the criticism he gets, you have to acknowledge him being a good facilitator for Darwin in particular.

did the ball bounce off Ox' knees?

I said it earlier in thread but

Hendo/Robbo - Shite
Ox/Trent - Poor (a couple of good passes from Ox aside)
The rest have been about par. No one really taking the game by the scruff of its neck.

Thiago probably our best player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom