• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City (a) Champion's League Quarter Final Second Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we're particularly prone to nerves in this kind of situation because

1. we're more accustomed to being in city's position going into this
  2. we're quite used to actually succeeding from that position

he didn't. 5/1 at best.

Unless it was one of those new "Sign up and get 50/1 on Man City to qualify, Maximum bet 50p, winnings paid in free bets" thingies, then there is fucking no chance.

They are 4/1 most places, you might get 5/1 on Betfair.

If they are 50/1 anywhere then you are daft mate. Have a grand on it, join Betfair, and lay City to qualify at about 5/1. Easy money.

i didn't intend that list format. it just happened and i couldn't press return without it trying to carry on listing things.

City to qualify at 50/1? Where the hell did you find those odds?
Oh hang on - It was 50/1 for them to win if it goes to pens. Seemed reasonable. I got another one at 25/1 if they win in extra time. Liverpool to win 1-2 @18/1. A few others. Keeps it interesting.

I had a fiver left in my betfair account so stuck it on city to win 3-1.

In my head the only way we qualify is by making it exceptionally difficult for ourselves & scaring the shit out of the fans, so may as well back that feeling up.

I had a fiver left in my betfair account so stuck it on city to win 3-1.

In my head the only way we qualify is by making it exceptionally difficult for ourselves & scaring the shit out of the fans, so may as well back that feeling up.
Wouldn't 4-1 do that to an even greater degree?

I'm so pessimistic, I'm doing my RAAAATINGS in my head already, and it doesn't look pretty.

Karius - 6 - Being a goalkeeper in a 7-0 win is never easy. Karius made this look easy.
Mane 9 - 2 goals, legend
Salah 9 - 2 goals, legend
Firmino 2 - the twat scored a hat trick but should have set up Mane & Salah for their hattricks and instead passed to Milner. TO MILNER!?!?

Klopp is no muppet. Man City have to attack and it plays into our counter attacking game. We've got this.

Sent from my Apple HomePod using Tapatalk

I dont care, I'll be fucking smashed in Kiev.

Who lives there? Is it Rurikbird?

This is tortuous. Just over four hours till KO and I'm a wreck. Was bad enough when we had nothing to lose except having to admit they had moved ahead of us as a force. But now we're in danger of becoming the first piece of folklore in their European story. Fuck that. Red card or injuries aside, we should have enough. Get after them, scare the crap out of that defence. Really make them understand they are fuck all. We've stuck seven past them in two games. They've conceded six in their past two.
We'll be coming down the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom