• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (H) - 1st Jan 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible performance. At the end of the first half we were trying a bit too hard, and giving them chances. We dropped the pace 5% second half and could have scored another 5.

our midfield was insanely good, even if wasteful at times (Szob). Endo was incredible. Jones his best ever performance, he was everywhere. Always in the right place at the right time.

The forwards all showed their strengths, and weaknesses. Important win before this break before the next league game.

That pass from Mac Allister to Jota was my favourite moment of the game.

Important win, how we should have finished off both United & Arsenal.

Not to take anything away from us but Bruno Guimaraes looked shite, i don’t think he’s top level in terms of athleticism at the best of times but Howe must be running him into the ground.

So after missing penalty with his team needing him more than ever Salah;

scores the first
Splits the defence to put Jota through to square for Jones for 2-1
Assists Gakpo for 3-1 with a superb pass.
Scores the 4th from the spot with massive balls.

I hope he plays this shite every week!!

scores the first

He was also up against Dan Burn. I expected a performance from Salah and was surprised that he was so poor in the first half.

scores the first

Dont know about everyone else, but I like this shit version of Mo. Can I just say Curtis was brilliant.

Curtis quietly assuming the role of our most consistent midfielder. Meanwhile Slobby misplaced so many easy passes in dangerous situations that it is starting to become an obvious downturn in form. Who is it calls Curtis a generational talent. Might be onto something.

We're also going to miss Endo, who has grown into an important player for this team.

Hope he manages to pull a rabbit out of a hat against Man C before that.

Not sure when this fixture is, but since we have played them twice now, would be handy if they got a new manager in and got a bit of a bounce before they play City.

Curtis quietly assuming the role of our most consistent midfielder. Meanwhile Slobby misplaced so many easy passes in dangerous situations that it is starting to become an obvious downturn in form. Who is it calls Curtis a generational talent. Might be onto something.

We're also going to miss Endo, who has grown into an important player for this team.

@moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom