• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match - Shrewbury (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not watching, but been thinking about it a while, is it time we started worrying about Van Dijk?

He's not been himself at all this season. Could still be finding his way back but attackers clearly feel he can be gotten at now, whereas before you could see them almost not even have a go.

I’m sure you will worry about it though, given you worry about everything with this team. 😉

He's nowhere near the level he was.

Neither is the rest of the team. Hence why we won't win a trophy this year. Again.

He's nowhere near the level he was.

Neither is the rest of the team. Hence why we won't win a trophy this year. Again.

"Nowhere near" is a bit OTT, and Virgil at 80% is still better than most, but what IS true is that he isn't back to his previous stratospherically high level.

Yet.

Of course Spurs aren't going to get knocked out by a side that almost went into administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom