• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match Thread - Chelsea (a) - Sun 13th 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisson

Trent
Konate
Virgil
Robbo

Mac Allister
Caicedo
Szobo

Salah
Gakpo
Jota

He’s utter bellend, isn’t he?

Nothing against him personally but Vinny's your typical yes man on a puppet string, follow along with the tag line whichever direction it shows even if it leads you to a pit of lava type reporter.

I’m predicting a 3-3 for this, our midfield and defence not great and the chavs are all over the shop. Both teams will score a win be great but we will concede easily I’m afraid.

Am so glad that our first PL game is against them. Our first 10 (not 11) is good enough to beat them. Obviously they have new players starting - more than we have, but our defense will be ok along with our attach which will definitely cause issues for them. I think in terms of ball retention - I have no doubts that we have a team of ballers in our midfield, - we should be good for a win against them.

I want us to crush them proper come tomorrow, like proper, i would love to go to their ground and fuck them over like we did united at Anfield last season.

If mudryk plays he'll eviscerate us. The pace of him and Jackson on the counter will be a problem even we actually had a decent number 6. Hopefully we're much better prepared mentally and physically this season than we were last season.

I think our away end is going to be electric. If things get heated i expect some rent boy chant related controversy

Yup, we absolutely will do some dodgy chants, we'll get in trouble while the countless "always the victim", "the sun was right" and "murderers" will get their traditional airing and will be routinely ignored.

If mudryk plays he'll eviscerate us. The pace of him and Jackson on the counter will be a problem even we actually had a decent number 6. Hopefully we're much better prepared mentally and physically this season than we were last season.

Yup, we absolutely will do some dodgy chants, we'll get in trouble while the countless "always the victim", "the sun was right" and "murderers" will get their traditional airing and will be routinely ignored.

Yep, the Ukrainian in behind Trent is going to be a right issue for us, not looking forward to that. How good is this Chelsea side at the moment? I've not been keeping any track.

Yep, the Ukrainian in behind Trent is going to be a right issue for us, not looking forward to that. How good is this Chelsea side at the moment? I've not been keeping any track.

Tbh it's hard to know who does and doesn't play for them right now. Arguably it's a good time to play them as they're borderline a group of strangers. But we're not exactly great atm

Mudryk doesn't know where the goal is. He'll kick it past Trent but won't stop until he reaches the M25 at such time he'll look up and wonder where his teammates are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom