• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Pre Match Thread - Chelsea (a) - Sun 13th 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve bobbed over the “the shed end” to get their take on starting XI

Jackson
Mudrych. Sterling
Fernandez Santos Ugochukwu
chilwell James
Colvill Silva
Sanchez

I don't care about Caicedo any more, I just want the 3 pts.
SAME OLD CHAVS ALWAYS CHEATING.

I've heard of five of these players and know what two of them look like. On that basis we should twat them.

I spent about 3 minutes staring at those names before I realised the lineup is for some reason written backwards and in way too many lines. In my defense, I am also retarded

I spent about 3 minutes staring at those names before I realised the lineup is for some reason written backwards and in way too many lines. In my defense, I am also retarded
Soz, just got it from the Chelsea site, it was laid out there but seems to have had formatting lost in cut paste

James is their captain, and he's probably heartbroken his rumoured BF moved to united. Ideally Diaz gapes him

Wow Gary Neville just said something intelligent.
"Chelsea's treatment of Tyler Adams disgraceful "

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Gakpo, Diaz, Salah, Jota.
Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Nunez, Jones, Elliott, Tsimikas, Matip, Doak, McConnell.

Chelsea starting XI :

Sanchez
Disasi Silva Colwill
James Gallagher Enzo Chilwell
Chukweumeka
Sterling Jackson

Huge surprise as Poch goes with
3-5-2.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Gakpo, Diaz, Salah, Jota.
Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Nunez, Jones, Elliott, Tsimikas, Matip, Doak, McConnell.

I know we want to hate on FSG, and the bench shows us why, we need another CB and DM, however that is an exceptionally strong starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom