• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a rather normal looking football we’re playing with, i thought the premier league ball looked like a yellow arsenal shirt from the 90’s?

We've been caught on the offside a couple of times where we are usually solid
Trent still moaning at the ref but he played them onside.

Hope someone has a word with Salah cos he's been completely miss so far

We look dangerous but I’d enjoy a second to make me less nervous about them beating the offside trap again.

i wouldn’t be surprised to see them being on either Noble up tighten the middle or Benrahma to get more running in behind.

Fuming lol

"Watching the womens cup final , so just switched over and seen Mane's offside goal given , the lines they drew were from their arms/hands you cant score with your hand , but Mane's feet are ahead and is therefore offside.

Looking forward to this incident being played on a loop for the next week , and mentioned everytime ther eis comment about the Dippers and presumably Moyes will get an apology from PGMOL.
Not in my lifetime."

I know Naby did not do much buy imo he just did enough. To even think about making that pass to Trent was extra ordinary, any other midfielder would have tried to play over the top or on the left to Robertson.

Having said that, there is space on the left which can be perfectly exploited by Jones.

I hate to say this but this is the type of game where we need "Youtube Keita" or an Elliot...West Ham is doing well blocking off our usual outlets...if we just had a runner from midfield...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom