• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season: Napoli (N)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're missing Alisson, Salah, Firmino, Mane, Shaqiri and Keita. Its not rocket science that we look disjointed and all over the place when we are set up like this.
Conceding silly goals is maybe the only this that could be worrying. But its pre season so there isnt any point in either worrying or being overly excited if you're winning every game.

We'll be ready for Norwich, thats the most important thing.

the attacking play is disjointed, and perhaps the defense is unsettled with ming in goal, but we are starting the season too and cannot afford a bad start.

Shit preseason this time around. Players coming back late and not a single signing to excite the fans. I hope we don’t fall behind this season.

We'll be ready for Norwich, thats the most important thing.

It’s hard to see how, we clearly plan to start with the formation and so far it is gash. Maybe we’ll just throw Mo & Bobby in and hope for the best.

It was never going to be an easy start but we seem to have given up on using any of Brewster, Wilson or Kent as replacements for the front three already, preferring to try and fit a couple of CMs in those roles instead.

It’s hard to see how, we clearly plan to start with the formation and so far it is gash. Maybe we’ll just throw Mo & Bobby in and hope for the best.

It was never going to be an easy start but we seem to have given up on using any of Brewster, Wilson or Kent as replacements for the front three already, preferring to try and fit a couple of CMs in those roles instead.

To be fair.. Gini had a semi successful season at Newcastle playing as winger

Klopp remoulded him in his preferred position

I really hope he's being hammering them all in training & that's the reason they're all so leggy, we just look ponderous.

Matip is the worse for it, looks like he's struggling to move at times & when he does he may as well be wading through treacle.

I don't care what anyone says..

All this game goes on to show, and pre season in general is we lack strength and depth..

Massive Cause for concern for the coming season...

All this game goes on to show, and pre season in general is we lack strength and depth..

And yet you want us to fly the full first team to Quatar to play in a meaningless cup.

I really hope he's being hammering them all in training & that's the reason they're all so leggy, we just look ponderous.

Matip is the worse for it, looks like he's struggling to move at times & when he does he may as well be wading through treacle.

The problem with this is that we have another game in another country before city, then only a few days til Norwich then Istanbul etc. I think we’re gonna start the season knackered.

We’ve got great depth in midfield, playing half of that depth as wide forwards is exposing the lack of trust in our squad there

The problem with this is that we have another game in another country before city, then only a few days til Norwich then Istanbul etc. I think we’re gonna start the season knackered.
Yeah, but the alternative to my hypothesis is that without the usual front three we're utterly fucked, which I struggle to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom