• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season: Napoli (N)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Liverpool squad: Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Gomez, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Mignolet, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Kent, Lewis, Hoever, Duncan, Wilson, Alexander-Arnold, Elliott, Van den Berg, Lonergan.

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi.

Substitutes: Lonergan, Lovren, Gomez, Lallana, Brewster, Lewis, Hoever, Duncan, Wilson, Elliott, Van den Berg.

That starting XI is possibly a bit indicative of how we might start against Man C in the Charity Shield.

Welcome to the Modo thread btw...

That starting XI is possibly a bit indicative of how we might start against Man C in the Charity Shield.

Welcome to the Modo thread btw...
Allison, frim, Salah will be back for the Charity Sheild they return Monday and will play in the freindly in midweek

Allison, frim, Salah will be back for the Charity Sheild they return Monday and will play in the freindly in midweek
Yeah, it would be the natural choice but I don't think it's that certain. The others will be fitter, "readier".

Is he refusing to play any wingers on the basis it is a plea to the board for us to sign one?

Almost scored. Origi should have done better. Great cross by Robbo

I really didn't know you couldn't get ANY alcohol in Scottish football games.

Pre season - boring
Dry - double boring

Think I'll head off soon

Have to say, the midfield trio of Milner, Henderson and Fabinho is just as creative as you'd imagine.

Aren’t we a couple weeks ahead of Napoli in terms of pre season. 2 nil to Napoli.

They look about 100X sharper than us

this preseason is becoming more and more worrying with each game ...
beating tranmere and Bradford is one thing, but the last 3.5 games have just left us more and more questions ...

This team won’t be up to much in the community shield. Ox not an RW, Gini now a LW. Gini should be in the midfield and an actual winger with attacking instincts in the front three. Hope we have better plans than this in the 3-4 weeks we’ll be without Mane.

Matip was shite for their first goal although it came from dross CF play by Origi.

this preseason is becoming more and more worrying with each game ...
beating tranmere and Bradford is one thing, but the last 3.5 games have just left us more and more questions ...

We're missing Alisson, Salah, Firmino, Mane, Shaqiri and Keita. Its not rocket science that we look disjointed and all over the place when we are set up like this.
Conceding silly goals is maybe the only this that could be worrying. But its pre season so there isnt any point in either worrying or being overly excited if you're winning every game.

We'll be ready for Norwich, thats the most important thing.

I really didn't know you couldn't get ANY alcohol in Scottish football games.

Pre season - boring
Dry - double boring

Think I'll head off soon
Pre season games are about as interesting as watching paint dry. If you can't even have a pint, why do that to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom