• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Prem eras biggest flops (last 10 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was shit. Overrated. Now the juice head is banned, give it 12 months no-one will ever mention him again. Zero legacy.

I don’t recall him being ever brilliant for United. Good moments, yes, but he never truly settled in the team or the Premier League.

In his defence, part of it was the team’s problem because unlike Juve United lacked the structure in midfield to support Pogba; they expected him to fix all their problems and that was never realistic.

Because he wasn't good enough. If I was a Utd fan, this is a player who's nowhere near a Scholes or a Keane, literally miles off.

Yeah, he wasn't brilliant. But I expect Binomial to be the type of person to get caught up and believe the hype.

As others have said, he had good moments. But he was a shocking signing overall when you factor in technical ability, financial outlay, expectation, and the fact they signed him twice, then lost him on a free to Juventus - twice.

Timo Werner, can remember people here raving about him. What a pile of shit he is, he is Benteke level

Pogba was excellent when he had someone else to do the leg work. At juve it was hernanes/asamoah and Kante for France. At united? no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom