• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
B6mS_jKIEAAw1yr.jpg

Daniel Agger and his family have been left heartbroken after their dog Charlie never returned home from a trip to the grooming salon.

Agger's wife Sofia claims that the unnamed salon put him in 'some drier box', but does not know exactly why the incident occurred.

Whether the dog died because the machine was faulty, or because the staff at the salon simply forgot about him is unknown, but one thing that is for sure, is that the Agger family have been left broken-hearted.

Sofia posted a picture of Charlie to Instagram, along with a comment which read 'he went to the groomer and never came home again'.

"They put him in some dryer box and we still don’t know if they forgot him or the machine had a fault. We are in such shock and still can grasp that our dog had pain like that and then died," she explained

"Dearly hope anyone who has a machine like that stop using them. Know it’s a long shot but as I said we’re heartbroken. We will miss you Charlie."

Daniel and Sofia married back in 2010, wearing matching white outfits and are now parents together with two sons.

The central defender joined Liverpool in 2006 and became a popular man amongst the Anfield faithful, predominantly for his love and passion for the club.

He made 232 appearances during his eight-year spell with Liverpool, scoring fourteen goals in total - some of which were very special.

The 30-year-old returned home to Denmark to play for Brondby this summer, the club who he left to play for Liverpool, after his first team chances had became limited under Brendan Rodgers.

Very sad and really weird. Daniel Aggers family dog dies in a 'drying box' at the dog hairdresser. How hard can it be to not kill someones pet while it's in your care for a couple of hours. Mongs! http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/danmark/article19985171.ab http://instagram.com/p/wRzpfmNW3L/
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑December 8th↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Even my wife ignores me less than SCMers.

*despondently goes back to watching skateboarder crashes on You Tube*

I just don't like reality TV shite. I have no idea who most of the people who I see on Facebook threads or front pages of newspapers are.

I like life that way, much less shite clogging up my brain.

He's the one who isn't in a mask.

Gavin Peacock@GPeacock8
Husbands: one of your primary duties in loving your wife is to feed her with the Word of God daily.

Wives: one of the primary ways you are to respect your husband is by gladly submitting to and encouraging his leadership.

God's divine design for marriage in male headship and female submission is complementary not competitive.

Gavin Peacock@GPeacock8
Husbands: one of your primary duties in loving your wife is to feed her with the Word of God daily.

Wives: one of the primary ways you are to respect your husband is by gladly submitting to and encouraging his leadership.

God's divine design for marriage in male headship and female submission is complementary not competitive.

Isn't that more than 140 characters?

Gavin Peacock@GPeacock8

I wonder did he get Robbie Fowler's permission before posting that?

Poor fella. He's taken a lot of criticism for not claiming cross balls well, then when he tries to do something about it....

Gavin Peacock@GPeacock8

What a fucking bell end.

He was the one who mis-kicked and put the opposition on the counter so he an good motive to get back. Straight line speed, yes! Being able to kick a football in the desired direction, we'll see.

So I asked Ched Evans the best way to Oldham "Round the throat, whilst fucking them up the arse! " wasn't the reply I was expecting...

Apparently Oldham have said no to signing Ched Evans, however it is believed he has taken it as a yes.

Jesus wept. WTF. No wonder Iqbal left when they found out this is part of his player recuperation plan.

You're right that's not Joe Allen, that's the fella who used to post on here then posted a picture of himself dressed like Shakria in a cage and then disappeared.

Did I make this up, or did that happen a long time ago on here?

You're right that's not Joe Allen, that's the fella who used to post on here then posted a picture of himself dressed like Shakria in a cage and then disappeared.

Did I make this up, or did that happen a long time ago on here?
Mad max?

And it wasn't himself, it was posted as the guy supposedly looked like Gerrard

Epic fail at the time

Not sure what number 19 brings to this goal celebration. Protecting peoples arses maybe?

wnpsx7sm7zjpxpuv3dbn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom