• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, did it not start by him saying it was someone who looked like Gerrard and then turned out it was actually him?

Hold on, did it not start by him saying it was someone who looked like Gerrard and then turned out it was actually him?
I think we alluded to the fact it was him, just as a piss take.

If it was him then he has balls of steel

B7LDR3qIQAEIe_5.jpg

He's not just a brilliant commentator but also now a marvelous actor.

Who the fuck would employ such a characterless person to sell a product? Unless it was something like an accountancy course that could perhaps make a virtue of his toneless droning.

I've just watched the video...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Deary me.

*sips whiskey though*

Who the fuck would employ such a characterless person to sell a product? Unless it was something like an accountancy course that could perhaps make a virtue of his toneless droning.

Haig Club employed Beckham, despite the fact that Beckham doesn't drink, so Spey probably thought we can't afford Beckham so which other former footballer who doesn't look like a drop of alcohol has ever passed his lips can we use?'

I presume it's to advertise the whisky in places like China, where the general populous aren't going to buy Suntory et al and don't know much about Scotch Whisky, but do recognise a former footballer who sips a drink like it's elephant piss.

Haig Club employed Beckham, despite the fact that Beckham doesn't drink, so Spey probably thought we can't afford Beckham so which other former footballer who doesn't look like a drop of alcohol has ever passed his lips can we use?'

I presume it's to advertise the whisky in places like China, where the general populous aren't going to buy Suntory et al and don't know much about Scotch Whisky, but do recognise a former footballer who sips a drink like it's elephant piss.

You're probably not far off. Gives me an idea for a thread though.

Anyone remember when Ryan Giggs was the hot young star of British football and he did an ad for Quorn?

The ad originally ran with Giggs doing the voice-over.

Drone, drone, monotonous, drone for about a fortnight.

Suddenly, John Motson is providing the voice, advocating the healthy meat substitute (Quorn, not Giggs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom