• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets are horrid though. One disaster of personnel management after another. He came in and opened his wallet and bought shit. For those who lament FSG's work in the transfer market, let's be glad that the Nets ownership group wasn't the North American sports group that bought Liverpool.
At least the Nets didn't completely mortgage their future by trading nearly every meaningful draft pick over the next few years in an attempt to win immediately.

For those on Twitter. Funny account and worth a follow:

@SirBobMartinez: Everyone is so "proud" of Everton's glorious failure in the FA Cup Third Round. It's like I'm managing Havant & Waterlooville. #Proud #EFC

@SirBobMartinez: Lads are buzzing with a point. Nice two point buffer ahead of Burnley & Crystal Palace.

@SirBobMartinez: Great to sell our allocation tonight. Makes up for 20,000 in the first game.

Been thinking about this and random shite seemed the place to ask.

Remember when people used to talk about C. Ronaldo but call him the fake Ronaldo and the Brazilian as the real Ronaldo?

Has that changed? I feel like C. Ronaldo is now the real Ronaldo and Brazilian is just known as the fat Ronaldo. What brought about the change? Is it because the new generation never saw the other Ronaldo and only know of C. Ronaldo?

So, who is and who will forever been known as the real Ronaldo?

B7UvMVECAAAiGES.jpg:large

Ched Evans needs one of these.

Employing Michael Owen to advertise your product is like asking Dreamy to be the author of your obituary.

Remember when people used to talk about C. Ronaldo but call him the fake Ronaldo and the Brazilian as the real Ronaldo?

Has that changed? I feel like C. Ronaldo is now the real Ronaldo and Brazilian is just known as the fat Ronaldo. What brought about the change? Is it because the new generation never saw the other Ronaldo and only know of C. Ronaldo?

Eating too much.

It'd be interesting to ask the question in Brazil. I'm guessing in most other places C.Ronaldo will have superseded (real) Ronaldo.

The reasons being (real) Ronaldo fading from memory and (fake) Ronaldo establishing himself as one of the best the game has ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom