• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not motherfucker? I don't know full Spanish slang

Anyway people were trying to make a big deal out of it cos Suarez

This just popped up on my facebook after some randomer liked it, painful.

"best fans in the land" - BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently the Bayern Leverkusen chairman has told Sky in Germany there's no truth in his club wanting Roberto Soldado. Personally I'm glad.
Suck it up haters, he's staying.. And anyone who can't see he's a good player needs their bloody eyes tested.
Yes he was mainly bought for goals, but he was also bought to be part of a team, and being part of a team means helping those around you score as well as yourself, and he gets key passes nearly every game he starts.. The only thing missing from his game is the goals which will come.
He has the passing, he has the spacial awareness, he gets himself into the right positions to find chances for himself, and he makes all the right runs to pull defenders out of position for others to exploit..
He is a great player, and the goals will come, he's even doing extra training, because he's that dedicated to repaying the faith our club has shown in him.
He brings so much to our team and he deserves far more credit.. Some of the comments from our fans are a disgrace tbh.. No one should ever talk about one of our own the way some talk about Roberto, and those who claim he's not one of our own should be embarrassed.. The goals will come, but the great player is already there.. He might be sold in the summer, but for now we get behind him and support him. We show the world why we consider ourselves the best fans in the land.. I strongly encourage those who support him, to stick up for him against those who don't, his critics are quick enough to find their voices, let his supporters do the same.
COYS!!!!!!! MG

He looks like a bellend, as does any grown adult who wears a babygrow.

He also needs telling urgently that'll he'll get square eyes standing that close to the telly.

Norwegian Liverpool fans who named daughter YNWA prepare for Anfield visit.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/21/norwegian-parents-daughter-ynwa-anfield-liverpool

A four-year-old Norwegian girl named YNWA by her Liverpool-supporting parents is preparing to make an emotional first visit to Anfield.

YNWA – named after the abbreviation to Liverpool’s You’ll Never Walk Alone anthem – has been promised the trip as a present when she turns five in May.

YNWA’s mother, Eirin Isabel Iversen, told the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet that when names were discussed early on in her pregnancy they quickly agreed that Gerrard was the obvious name for a boy – but the options for girls took more debate. “But when I suggested YNWA, he entirely agreed.”

Iversen said that at kindergarten the girl’s clothes are labeled with the name YNWA, but she has been given the opportunity to change it if she sees fit.

“Her full name is Karoline YNWA – we couldn’t really force her to cheer on Liverpool. But she is very proud of her name.

“Her father has promised her a trip to see Liverpool when she is five, so now she is looking forward to that very much. She already likes to sit with her father wearing a Liverpool shirt to watch matches.”

Christian Moller, chair of Norway’s Liverpool fans’ group, said this was one of several examples of Norwegian parents naming children in tribute to the club.

“It’s not the first time. It’s a bit unusual, perhaps, but it’s quite neutral. Among others parents to have chosen Liverpool names there was one couple who called their daughter Tia after ‘This is Anfield’.”

How in fucks name do you pronounce that - scando's are strange people :)

Spawny cnuts like Costa who are always at it (he was exactly the same in La Liga) get away with a lot just by sheer persistence. It's such a pain in the @rse for referees to pull them up every time they deserve it that, a lot of the time, it ends up not getting done at all. Meanwhile they themselves are confirmed in their (hopelessly immature) attitude that they should be allowed to do whatever they like whenever they like, so when somebody does front up to them they can't cope with it.

The main problem with Suarez is that, when he oversteps the mark, it tends to be spectacular so it gets shedloads of attention. He's nowhere near as consistently @rsey as Costa, maybe because he doesn't need to be.

I can't see a thread about it and felt it prolly deserved to be random, but this seems very sea-based chat...

Am I the only one who is fucked off we didn't get that Norwegian lad?

A Liverpool fan for fucks sake!!....

SURELY a we could have done better... I thought he would be right up FSGs alley no?

Fucking rollmops.

Matching the offer Real probably made him wouldn't have been up their alley though, and in fairness I can understand that. He looks like a stonkingly good prospect but he'd hardly be the first youngster with excellent pedigree who failed to make it. It's one heck of a risk to take and Real are one of only a few clubs which can afford to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom