• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rivals : United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the Scummers wage bill looks like now if Falcao is on 350k per week

throwing-money.gif

Loving how Phelan is saying selling Wellbeck means that their 'identity is broken'. Yes, because they've never paid huge fees and massive wages to bring in players who push local lads down the pecking order. The blert.

I think Fabio was being a tad sarcastic with that remark

Fabio as in Borini?

And I had a glimpse at a video of Facao training! Looks like he is still injured and gingerly doing some stretching... if true YAY!

Sorry cannot get any link as it is a flash player video.

Fabio as in Borini?

And I had a glimpse at a video of Facao training! Looks like he is still injured and gingerly doing some stretching... if true YAY!

Proof is unnecessary - your word is good enough for me to chose to believe this

PS - @Y1 I am visiting your country just now; just had an excellent meal at Hai Nan restaurant :)

Proof is unnecessary - your word is good enough for me to chose to believe this

PS - @Y1 I am visiting your country just now; just had an excellent meal at Hai Nan restaurant :)

Welcome mate. Hai nam? Don't stop. There are Cantonese, Hokkien, Teochew, Hakka and these are only Chinese varieties. There Are Malays, Indians, Portuguese, and even Straits Chinese.

Fabio as in Borini?

Is he with the International squad?

Welcome mate. Hai nam? Don't stop. There are Cantonese, Hokkien, Teochew, Hakka and these are only Chinese varieties. There Are Malays, Indians, Portuguese, and even Straits Chinese.
I'm only here (Penang) til tomorrow, but I do come about every 6 months or so, so I do get to sample a good variety :)

Where's that utd fan gone that convinced himself there wage bill would be cut by 50% plus this summer. Di Maria and falcao Potentially add what, half a million to their weekly wage bill!?

Where's that utd fan gone that convinced himself there wage bill would be cut by 50% plus this summer. Di Maria and falcao Potentially add what, half a million to their weekly wage bill!?
If reports ate to be believed it is more like £650,000.

I had no idea what di Maria was in to be honest so low balled it. Either way it's mental.

Falcao, di Maria and Wayne Rooney all together cost them £1m per week?

Eek

I saw this on RedCafe but even if some of his guesstimates are too low it's still under £10m per year increase :

Evra £4.5m
Kagawa £4m
Bebe £1m
Buttner £1m
Macheda £0.5m
Welbeck £4.5m
Total £15.5m

Loan players also feature and Chicha will have saved another £4m. We are rumoured to still be picking up most of Nani's wages but that was the price we paid to get Rojo in and give Nani playing time I guess (may increase his value if he does well this season?!)
Older players who also left on frees / retired:
Rio - £6m
Vidic - £4.5m
Giggs - £4m
Total £18.5m

SUB TOTAL £34m reduction per season

Falcao - £15m
Di Maria - £10m
Shaw - £5m
Herrera - £2.5m (seems too low but £50k pw is reported)
Blind - £2m (guesstimate - nothing in the media I can find)
Rojo - £2m (guesstimate - nothing in the media I can find)

SUB TOTAL £36.5m / SEASON INCREASE

NET SALARY INCREASE £2.5m YEAR

Giggs is still there, I can't imagine his wages have dropped too dramatically, by half at most. Rojo is definitely on more than £2m, probably closer to £4m-£5m

Giggs is still there, I can't imagine his wages have dropped too dramatically, by half at most. Rojo is definitely on more than £2m, probably closer to £4m-£5m

Giggs is more than likely paid as Assistant Manager so that can't be counted. Yeah, I thought Rojo, Blind and Herrera will all more than likely be more like double - which is what I mentioned at the top.

You need to let this go lads.

I think the manc is even bored with it, now that he that he is not allowed to comment on the utd business plan and bank projections over the next five years.

They are on for about 25 points if they continue at the same rate. Their games do of course get a bit tougher as the season goes on.

They are on for about 25 points if they continue at the same rate. Their games do of course get a bit tougher as the season goes on.
But think of all the players they have to come back from injury!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom