• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rivals : United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way he's took abuse for ages, yet he comes back with a response and everyone is all "OOOOOOOOOO!"

OOohh BURNNN

We've been 2nd.
We've been 7th.

There are no trophies for either, but they do not feel the same...
I could tell ya.
But I think you've found out. ;)

The disappointment of coming 7th doesn't come close to the disappointment of coming 2nd in my experience.

The disappointment of coming 7th doesn't come close to the disappointment of coming 2nd in my experience.
Yeah we only have the excitement of Champions league and a season of challenging again whilst ye lot will have to accept mid table mediocrity.
But hey it saves on disappointment eh?

This thread is like a boil on your arse that gradually goes away and just when you've forgotten about it, the fucking thing flares up again. And you only notice its back when you sit down on a hard chair.

I'd hate to read the posts in this thread when Man U gets back on their perch. Cause imo it's a question of "when" not "if".
They've got the history, the stadium, the fans and most importantly the money. They can buy themselves back to the top.
Might not be this season, might not be the next, but it will happen. I just hope that we manage to keep them at bay when it does.

Still, I would rather almost shag a stunner as opposed to almost shag a munter.

The outcome is the same though you are still having a wank at the end of the night thinking of what might have been.

You might be able to brag to your mates about how you almost pulled this amazing bird but that is fuck all good really.

The outcome is the same though you are still having a wank at the end of the night thinking of what might have been.

You might be able to brag to your mates about how you almost pulled this amazing bird but that is fuck all good really.

The difference is 2nd gets you in to the biggest party in Europe while 7th means you're staying at home all year.

The fit bird gives you wanking material. The ugly one gives you nightmares.

Spot the difference.

Man Utd defender Phil Jones out for up to a month with torn hamstring.

Shit! Get well soon Phil!

I have recently been kept up at night worrying thinking about Phil and what his wedding photos are going to look like. The happy day encapsulated by a series of shots destroyed by his big gurning face. It will take a truly incredible photographer to make that gig work. It's the wife I feel sorry for.

I have recently been kept up at night worrying thinking about Phil and what his wedding photos are going to look like. The happy day encapsulated by a series of shots destroyed by his big gurning face. It will take a truly incredible photographer to make that gig work. It's the wife I feel sorry for.

Two options mate - use a Tilt/Shift lens or a Lens Baby, with both you can isolate the wife and blur his ugly mug into oblivion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom