• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rivals : United

Status
Not open for further replies.
BzWWavaIUAIGixo.jpg

Whilst scathing I don't think it is something we could parade given the number of 'global' fans the club has based on its 70s and 80s success.

It's not about that, it's about one of their greatest players of the last few decades shitting all over their fans.

Utd end of October, beginning of November looks tough..

Few tricky games for them.. Our next few games are easily winnable..

I expect us to be well ahead of them by the time we play each other.

We need to be, we really need to open up a 5 point gap over Christmas, otherwise this four place battle will be very difficult. We've got to go to Old Trafford, and we entertain Arsenal in December, these are going to be massive and very difficult games, this isn't going to be easy.

I dont get the "I'm more objective than you" approach of some of our fans who, when offered a great opportunity to sneer at our bitterest rivals, do their utmost to show we are "just as bad". Tribal rivalry is about picking the facts you need to shit on the opposition and ignoring those that may offer an alternative view. Get with it!

I dont get the "I'm more objective than you" approach of some of our fans who, when offered a great opportunity to sneer at our bitterest rivals, do their utmost to show we are "just as bad". Tribal rivalry is about picking the facts you need to shit on the opposition and ignoring those that may offer an alternative view. Get with it!

I like your attitude Tom.

Cristiano Ronaldo is such a complete prick that I honestly wouldn't want him playing for Liverpool even on a free transfer!

I do agree with the sentiment of who it would be coming from though... if it were real I'd be throwing it down the throats of my copious amount of united supporting mates!

Di Maria aside - he's fucking brilliant, they're still looking a bit shit. Long may it continue.

Di Maria is, sadly, a fucking brilliant player. What was Real thinking...

Looked like he got injured though and they've got Chelsea and City next.

We need results in our next two games badly, we could feasibly go 7 points ahead of them if we're on our game, that would be huge for our hunt for champions league qualification

We still look absolutely terrible defensively and dropped points against weaker teams means we have to pick up some points against Chelsea or City. Not optimistic of that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom